He bears a striking resemblence to someone I once knew. He murdered someone

weegie_arab
02-10-2009, 17:26
loser. total loser.

dufc5
02-10-2009, 17:47
loser. total loser.
:).

just found out a few of my motherwell supporting mates know him. they will be getting telt :roll:

Crucible Arab
02-10-2009, 18:13
Did anyone see the scottish news tonight, some bloke has officially changed his name to Motherwell Football Club.

He will be known as Mr Football Club!! :eek:

Spiders Man
02-10-2009, 18:22
already discussed

Spiders Man
02-10-2009, 18:23
Here it is

http://www.eastfootball.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=21963

Stewie Griffin
02-10-2009, 18:28
Wut a tit. All-time best one I remember though was a Newcastle Utd fan who got a massive tatoo on his thigh (basically hip to knee) of Andy Cole, who at that point was the messiah on Tyneside. This appeared in the paper on (I think) a Saturday. Monday morning, press conference, Old Trafford... you know the rest.

Zebedees Zebra
02-10-2009, 18:33
My sister works in the broo in Newcastle and apparently there was a guy yeasr ago who used to sign on every week but he signed as something different one time. Turned out he'd changed his name to Felix Fireballs but in his signature he drew circles above the letters i and drew fireballs going through them.

Takes all sorts I suppose.

chambo
02-10-2009, 18:35
My sister works in the broo in Newcastle and apparently there was a guy yeasr ago who used to sign on every week but he signed as something different one time. Turned out he'd changed his name to Felix Fireballs but in his signature he drew circles above the letters i and drew fireballs going through them.

Takes all sorts I suppose.

:):):):):)

ProfFrink
02-10-2009, 19:11
Got to wonder why anyone would want to "change" their name to something silly.

I can understand doing it if you get married, or divorced (which you get a certificate that has the same validity as a Deed Poll) or if your parents got divorced, or got pissed off with the spelling of your name, like what Arse thought it would make sense to use the 3 letter spelling of Iain in my name or give me a name with about 20 million different possible spellings :p but to call yourself Mr Motherwell Football Club?

Although becoming Mr Mr T was quite a clever one.

Gripper
02-10-2009, 23:49
What a complete fud :headbang:

Rumplestiltskin
03-10-2009, 19:49
Lol somoene else is called haloola does the hoola.

Fairplay
10-10-2009, 20:53
Basically what's going on here is a publicity stunt for the UK Deed Poll Service which despite its name is a private profit making company not a government agency.

Am I the only one that's noticed the number of 'Deed Poll' stories there have been in the papers? I bet they paid the 1000 prize to Real Radio for a start.

Thing is, its a useful and worthwhile service for lots of people for genuine reasons. But that's a bit to 'worthy' to get publicity. So they set up all these daft stunts to get media interest. Charge 33 quid for somebody to change their name. But they could actually do it themselves for free.

michelob (flying snowman)
10-10-2009, 23:23
His mates should club together for a prozzie to get him laid.

Sad *******

dufc5
10-10-2009, 23:26
he won a grand out of it

Sgtd
11-10-2009, 00:25
he won a grand out of it

and lost any respect he is ever going to get from anyone in the future, hmm which would I rather have :thinking:

Spiders Man
11-10-2009, 00:29
How much does it cost to change your name ?

And everything else with your name on it, passport, driving license, bank card etc

Dont think he'll have much left off his grand

weegie_arab
11-10-2009, 07:37
and lost any respect he is ever going to get from anyone in the future, hmm which would I rather have :thinking:

aye, but you're getting neither :)

Goliath
11-10-2009, 13:19
When I read the title, I thought this was a thread about the late Eddie Thompson.

weegie_arab
11-10-2009, 13:31
what a complete ****wit of a post.

Dazzy
11-10-2009, 18:43
what a complete ****wit of a guy.

fixed

Stewie Griffin
11-10-2009, 18:50
When I read the title, I thought this was a thread about the late Eddie Thompson.

Really? How odd that a didDee's first thought should run to the Big Team Across The Road. I mean, you're not obsessed with us or anything, so considering this thread had absolutely nothing to do with United, it's pretty remarkable that you seem to have found an angle that allows you to bring us into it anyway.

UA
11-10-2009, 19:21
Would've been better changing it to Joey Joe Joe Jr Shabadoo

ProfFrink
12-10-2009, 11:53
Basically what's going on here is a publicity stunt for the UK Deed Poll Service which despite its name is a private profit making company not a government agency.

Am I the only one that's noticed the number of 'Deed Poll' stories there have been in the papers? I bet they paid the 1000 prize to Real Radio for a start.

Thing is, its a useful and worthwhile service for lots of people for genuine reasons. But that's a bit to 'worthy' to get publicity. So they set up all these daft stunts to get media interest. Charge 33 quid for somebody to change their name. But they could actually do it themselves for free.

Deed Polls are only required under English Law, in Scotland you can just assume a name and use it for long enough to get it accepted.

In Scotland, a deed poll is not necessary. What is required is for the Scottish citizen to inform others of his or her new name without the intent to defraud. After two years, he or she can apply for a change of name by providing documents proving the change in name. Such documents that are commonly accepted are the person's passport or driver's license. Another good example of a deed poll is a last will and testament since it does not require the consent of the party benefitted by the will.

An excuse for me to continue to refuse to recognise misspellings of my name.