PDA

View Full Version : New Signings?

SAFM
30-05-2007, 21:56
I believe we are after David Weatherson from Queens Park, anyone know what he is like?

SAFM
31-05-2007, 09:43
a few hours later and we have signed David Weatherston from Queen Park :mexwave:

100%barcabeaters
01-06-2007, 19:39
.....stealing him from under CL's nose, if some accounts are to be believed :roll:

Anyway, I do hope he does well for you. I think Jason Scotland's departure leaves rather a large hole in your front line - and I'd really love to see you guys rally after this season's disappointment and take the step up in 2008/09...

...if the good old Binos don't do it, of course!! ;D

The Albion :clap: :clap: The Albion :clap: :clap: The Albion :clap: :clap: The Albion :clap: :clap: The Albion :clap: :clap: The Albion :clap: :clap: The Albion :clap: :clap: The Albion :clap: :clap: The Albion :clap: :clap: The Albion :clap: :clap: The Albion :clap: :clap: The Albion :clap: :clap: The Albion :clap: :clap: The Albion :clap: :clap: The Albion :clap: :clap: The Albion :clap: :clap: The Albion :clap: :clap: The Albion :clap: :clap: The Albion :clap: :clap: The Albion :clap: :clap: The Albion :clap: :clap: The Albion :clap: :clap: The Albion :clap: :clap: The Albion :clap: :clap: The Albion :clap: :clap: The Albion :clap: :clap: The Albion :clap: :clap: The Albion :clap: :clap: The Albion :clap: :clap: The Albion :clap: :clap: The Albion :clap: :clap: The Albion :clap: :clap: The Albion :clap: :clap: The Albion :clap: :clap: The Albion :clap: :clap: The Albion :clap: :clap:

FlyingSaucer
03-06-2007, 19:18
Are St.Johnstone down for the role of bridesmaids again next season. :deescarf:

SAFM
07-06-2007, 15:22
Are St.Johnstone down for the role of bridesmaids again next season. :deescarf:

nah - next year is sorted ;)

Dyron Daal [Aberdeen-St.Johnstone]

FlyingSaucer
07-06-2007, 15:57
If you signed Thierry Henry you are still not coming up. :) :pint: :deescarf:

proud2beanarab