Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: De Guzman

Default De Guzman

Julien De Guzman to sign for TFC and be paraded on Wednesday...possibly at the expense of Dichio and Robinson......Dichio I imagine will be offered a coaching role.....you heard it here first. Massive for TFC De Guzman and De Rosario in Midfield...doesnt get much better. Most of you will be familiar with De Guzman but check out DeRo great players and both Canadian. Happy times are defo ahead.......

Will defo be awesome for TFC if it happens. Don't think it will be at the expence of Robinson though. People love to hate him, but he's the only decent holding midfielder we have. I think Guevara would be on the way out. He hasn't been at his best for awhile. I think he likes the spotlight too much, and with Dero here now, Guevara's not our best player anymore. I haven't seen a decent shift put in by him in quite some time now. Vitti's all over the place as well, but he's young and inexperienced. He will get better, whereas Guevara's at his peak so now would be the time to move him to maximize his return value.

On a side note, I'll be leaving the Hammer soon. Just got hired for a new job today, so will give my two weeks at the current one, and have to move out into the sticks now. Haven't decided where yet, probably Paisley, maybe Kincardine

edit; went househunting this weekend. Kincardine it is.
    Last edited by cannyarab; 07-09-2009 at 01:58.

Have been working in canada for a couple of months and I think Toronto FC get a lot of coverage on TV, Especially Gol TV, for a team that are pretty pish!

GolTV, and CBC cover Toronto FC games. They are Canadian stations, so they cover the only Canadian team in MLS. In the US I believe ESPN covers MLS, so of course, they don't show TFC a whole lot, they show the US teams.

Quote Originally Posted by steveclark View Post
    Have been working in canada for a couple of months and I think Toronto FC get a lot of coverage on TV, Especially Gol TV, for a team that are pretty pish!
    They r pish compared to what we r used to but....cmon mate they r trying to grow the game here.....I see yer a dee so u should be used to watchin pish teams on the telly...oh wait a minute the dees dinae even get on the telly....lol On a happier topic lol...what ud doin and where mate?
    Last edited by Ontario Arab; 08-09-2009 at 22:21. Reason: beligerance lol

Quote Originally Posted by cannyarab View Post
    Will defo be awesome for TFC if it happens. Don't think it will be at the expence of Robinson though. People love to hate him, but he's the only decent holding midfielder we have. I think Guevara would be on the way out. He hasn't been at his best for awhile. I think he likes the spotlight too much, and with Dero here now, Guevara's not our best player anymore. I haven't seen a decent shift put in by him in quite some time now. Vitti's all over the place as well, but he's young and inexperienced. He will get better, whereas Guevara's at his peak so now would be the time to move him to maximize his return value.

On a side note, I'll be leaving the Hammer soon. Just got hired for a new job today, so will give my two weeks at the current one, and have to move out into the sticks now. Haven't decided where yet, probably Paisley, maybe Kincardine

edit; went househunting this weekend. Kincardine it is.
    Canny what do you do for employment ahemmm beer tokens lol?

Guevara the guy i would try and trade tbh also...he holds value to teams looking to add something for the playoffs....playoffs i hate using this word when talking boot footie just seems wrong...meh..lol

Quote Originally Posted by Ontario Arab View Post
    They r pish compared to what we r used to but....cmon mate they r trying to grow the game here.....I see yer a dee so u should be used to watchin pish teams on the telly...oh wait a minute the dees dinae even get on the telly....lol On a happier topic lol...what ud doin and where mate?
    Have you never heard of "DEE TV"? lol I'm working out on thee grand banks, crew changing out of St Johns. I've not had much chance to look around but I might manage a couple of days when I get out of the chamber in 4 weeks. The locals are friendly enough, I just wish I could understand them, they're like folk from Forfar .... on acid! lol

Quote Originally Posted by steveclark View Post
    Have you never heard of "DEE TV"? lol I'm working out on thee grand banks, crew changing out of St Johns. I've not had much chance to look around but I might manage a couple of days when I get out of the chamber in 4 weeks. The locals are friendly enough, I just wish I could understand them, they're like folk from Forfar .... on acid! lol
    LOLLOL there are more gaelic talkers out east than there are in Scotland...lollol...........never been there but looks nice.........diver eh?

Canny what do you do for employment ahemmm beer tokens lol?
    Can't say mate, top secret stuff and all.

Guevara the guy i would try and trade tbh also...he holds value to teams looking to add something for the playoffs....playoffs i hate using this word when talking boot footie just seems wrong...meh..lol
    So Dichio retired today, there's the salary cap space made. Lots of competition in midfield now.

LOLLOL there are more gaelic talkers out east than there are in Scotland...lollol...........never been there but looks nice.........diver eh?
    During the Highland clearances, when Gaelic was banned, the language was essentially preserved by exiled Scots who were of course allowed to speak it in Canada (bagpipes and kilts were also allowed). At one point, the University of P.E.I. was the only place on the planet where one could major in Gaelic.