Page 2 of 1084 FirstFirst 123412521025021002 ... LastLast

Thread: The official Sevco 5088 financial meltdown thread

Quote Originally Posted by FamousToepoke View Post
    Great picture! See a certain Donald Findlay on the far left also looking none too pleased!
    You'd think being educated in this fine city would have made him happy to see United win the cup.

Och well. Right up yah. Bigot

John McLelland, is that the one that looks like Alfred Hitcock who's been left in front of the fire a bit too long?
    Go.......Team Broonsleeves!

Quote Originally Posted by Wullie View Post
    John McLelland, is that the one that looks like Alfred Hitcock who's been left in front of the fire a bit too long?

Aye. He's got a puss like a melted wellie

Quote Originally Posted by 2010wedoneitagain View Post
    Aye. He's got a puss like a melted wellie
    i'd use that over here but no one would understand what it meant......... its brill
    always have been ,always will be ,an Arab

Quote Originally Posted by 2010wedoneitagain View Post
    My favourite photo of John Greig. Puss tripping him.

WASC
    Best of all was i was at this game as a guest of the huns too.....

Good friend of mines dad ran a printing buisness and was printing the huns home programs. He got given 4 tickets for a meal and bevy at Ipox and bussed over to game, of which me and his son + 2 other arabs grabbed.

After drinking as much hospitality the huns had, Greig came into the bar to announce the coaches were here then said after the game we were all invited back for more drinks and to get our picture taken with the cup. Cheeky hun bassa i thought.....

Made my ****ing day when we got back to Ipox after the game, i walked up to Greig, clapped and rubbed my hands together and said to him, "so John, where's this cup then".

We were asked to leave shortly after for some reason... And he had a pus like that in the picture too.

it really is like the proverbial rats and sinking ship.

if this were my club i'd be terrified about where this is all going. it's not like a mulit billionarie ahs come in, decided to sweep out the old and replace with his own 'yes men'....this is established (and in some cases idolised) folk who have been at ibrox for year s if not decades running away because they are afraid of the big scary monster coming out of the wardrobe.

no shock the court sided with mcintyre after the previous decision by the same judge. i just wonder what rangers have worth 800,000 that can be arrested while this mess is sorted out?

Quote Originally Posted by jmo1506 View Post
    no shock the court sided with mcintyre after the previous decision by the same judge. i just wonder what rangers have worth 800,000 that can be arrested while this mess is sorted out?

Kyle Lafferty?

Still crazy after all these years...

Quote Originally Posted by FamousToepoke View Post
    Kyle Lafferty?
    How is the remaining 799,999 made up though?