Page 3 of 1084 FirstFirst 1234513531035031003 ... LastLast

Thread: The official Sevco 5088 financial meltdown thread

Er... well...

Still crazy after all these years...

they could make him sell all his own assets?

he's pure rich you know...

"I've got a nice, big house. I've got two nice cars, including a Bentley, and I'm test-driving a Porsche.

"Tori and I have nice clothes and we eat in nice restaurants most nights.

"Only I know how much I'm earning at Rangers and I've got good people looking after me."
    http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/ed...6908-21955889/

Quote Originally Posted by FamousToepoke View Post
    Kyle Lafferty?
    My first thought as well

"If you think what you've done is the best you can do, you can't have very much to aspire to."

Apparently I've over-estimated his value though!

Still crazy after all these years...

Quote Originally Posted by ArabMatt View Post
    they could make him sell all his own assets?

he's pure rich you know...

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/ed...6908-21955889/
    no, those are his personal assets, which are different to property belonging to rangers.

whytye's personal fortune is neither here nor there, unless he has been foolish enough to 'invest' any of it in rangers, and i think we are now seeing categorical evidence that he's not done that.

the lafferty post is surely potd if not potw ftp?

seriously you wonder if the club will have to sell a player or two to cover this money.

i'd also like to know if they paid the £2.8 million tax bill. that;'s gone all quiet since the sheriff officers were at ibrox a few weeks ago.

Quote Originally Posted by jmo1506 View Post
    no, those are his personal assets, which are different to property belonging to rangers.
    aye, because i was being serious

Quote Originally Posted by ArabMatt View Post
    aye, because i was being serious
    you were being serious. you're now better informed.

Eastie For Life Pre-mod Kit Kat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by scotay View Post
    Best of all was i was at this game as a guest of the huns too.....

Good friend of mines dad ran a printing buisness and was printing the huns home programs. He got given 4 tickets for a meal and bevy at Ipox and bussed over to game, of which me and his son + 2 other arabs grabbed.

After drinking as much hospitality the huns had, Greig came into the bar to announce the coaches were here then said after the game we were all invited back for more drinks and to get our picture taken with the cup. Cheeky hun bassa i thought.....

Made my ****ing day when we got back to Ipox after the game, i walked up to Greig, clapped and rubbed my hands together and said to him, "so John, where's this cup then".

We were asked to leave shortly after for some reason... And he had a pus like that in the picture too.
    Brilliant

Rangers owner Craig Whyte has admitted his club are facing a "crisis situation" over their ongoing tax dispute.

The Old Firm side are facing a £49 million tax bill - and Mr Whyte said they are "paralysed" by the case.

The Scottish champions are involved in two separate disputes with HM Revenue and Customs, relating to payments before Whyte completed his takeover.

The club have not paid a £2.8 million tax bill which first emerged in April, relating to payments made to staff between 1999 to 2003. They are believed to be disputing a fine that goes with it.
    http://breakingnews.heraldscotland.c...1319271046836A
    Life shouldn’t feel normal just now. So if your life still feels entirely normal, ask yourself if you are doing the right things, or if instead you might be putting yourself and others at unnecessary risk.