Page 805 of 806 FirstFirst ... 305705755795803804805806 LastLast
Results 8,041 to 8,050 of 8055

Thread: Ex-United Player Watch

Quote Originally Posted by PaulSmernicki View Post
    And with Kawashima on the bench as previously mentioned that's 4 ex players involved in an international march on the other side of the world, that doesn't involve Scotland. Wild. There must be some sort of United quiz question in there somewhere.
    aye there is...how many **** players who did absolutely **** all in scotland end up playing in an international game on the other side of the planet

Quote Originally Posted by super View Post
    aye there is...how many **** players who did absolutely **** all in scotland end up playing in an international game on the other side of the planet
    To be fair we hardly saw young Souttar in a United strip and McGowan was half decent. The other two were horseshyte though Iíll give you that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When you're dead you don't know that you're dead, all the pain is felt by others....................the same thing happens when you're stupid.

الشعب يريد إسقاط النظام

Quote Originally Posted by Short_Sighted_United View Post
    Just listened to the advert for the new Scottish football podcast Sacked in the Morning. Levein saying his biggest regret was not staying at United when he took the Scotland job.
    Always reckoned Levein would had stayed if Eddie Thomson had still been alive
    He who has a why to live can bear with almost any how (Nietzsche)

When levein took over from brewster we were bottom of the league and looked a good bet to go down but he turned the club around.
    No club manager can turn down the chance to manage the national side and leve in is no different.

Quote Originally Posted by arabinblack View Post
    Always reckoned Levein would had stayed if Eddie Thomson had still been alive
    Agreed

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Arab Almighty View Post
    To be fair we hardly saw young Souttar in a United strip and McGowan was half decent. The other two were horseshyte though I’ll give you that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    McGowan was half decent while at Hearts, but ***** for us imo.

Replacing Watson with McGowan was the beginning of the downward spiral. An awful player

Sent from my M2101K6G using Tapatalk

I still can't work out why Watson was ever pushed out of the club the way he was. He was a better right back than any we've had since.

Didn't rate McGowan for us. Was quite stunned a team paid to take him away.

Goals for Gauld and Johnny Russell tonight in the Vancouver Kansas game. Russell took his really well - curling left foot shot into the bottom right corner from outside the box.