Page 815 of 815 FirstFirst ... 315715765805813814815
Results 8,141 to 8,147 of 8147

Thread: Ex-United Player Watch

Quote Originally Posted by proud-2-b-an-arab View Post
    This, below...

Gauld took the brave decision to spread his horizons and apply his trade elsewhere, rather than opting for the easy option of one of the Glasgow two and as a result it appears to have harmed his international aspirations.

Had he opted for Celtic, he would be dead to many United fans as result and now he is getting told he doesn't deserve a call up from those same United fans, because he never went to one of the Glasgow two.
    Who's saying that?

Quote Originally Posted by Lyle Lanley View Post
    Seves thoughts on mls accepted, I still would say he's playing against a higher standard of opposition week in week out than Armstrong did at celtic. Our league outside the OF remains a basket case and that is reflected in the European performance of our clubs.
    Teams in his league have a far worse record in Europe than teams in our league do, though.

That is true

Sent from my M2101K6G using Tapatalk

Is it just me who thinks it's pretty pathetic how much United fans talk about ex players? Here and twitter, constantly wishing players the likes of Ciftci, Russell etc come back, always talking about how Gauld is doing in the MLS. Like a jealous ex boyfriend who has never got over their ex.

Sorry Tony!
    #GoPackGo

Quote Originally Posted by Dazzy View Post
    Is it just me who thinks it's pretty pathetic how much United fans talk about ex players? Here and twitter, constantly wishing players the likes of Ciftci, Russell etc come back, always talking about how Gauld is doing in the MLS. Like a jealous ex boyfriend who has never got over their ex.
    People just like to moan