Page 706 of 816 FirstFirst ... 206606656696704705706707708716756806 ... LastLast
Results 7,051 to 7,060 of 8154

Thread: Ex-United Player Watch

Quote Originally Posted by Lyle Lanley View Post
    Where did we finish under csaba?

The upper management at the time were totally convinced he was the man for the job tae.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
    If I remember correctly, the sister was quoting Europe and a cup under Csaba.

Stu Armstrong scores Southampton's 2nd goal against Wolves in the FA Cup.

When you're dead you don't know that you're dead, all the pain is felt by others....................the same thing happens when you're stupid.

الشعب يريد إسقاط النظام

Quote Originally Posted by M4LP4594 View Post
    Stolen from Twitter. Our starting 11 three years ago today away to Sheep in the Scottish Cup:

Harry Lewis
    Grant Gillespie
    Stewart Murdoch
    Mark Durnan
    Jame Robson
    Billy King
    Craig Slater
    Willo Flood
    Sam Stanton
    Matty Smith
    Emil Lyng

In hindsight, that might just be the worst starting 11 I can ever remember seeing as a United fan.
    Won £500 on that game. Bet United to get beat by two or more goals and Durnan and Shinnie to get booked. £5 on at 100/1
    He who has a why to live can bear with almost any how (Nietzsche)

Quote Originally Posted by arabinblack View Post
    Won £500 on that game. Bet United to get beat by two or more goals and Durnan and Shinnie to get booked. £5 on at 100/1
    Surprised the odds were so long on that.

Quote Originally Posted by Finn Seeman View Post
    Surprised the odds were so long on that.
    Yeah, I'm thinking there may have been more to it that that, I think I may have had GMS to score as well.

I remember that they all came in, in the first half, although I was watching the rugby and missed the first 10 mins of the game and didn't see Durnan get booked. Wasn't until half time I found out from my son's mate he'd been booked. Spent the entire second half wanting the Sheep to score a couple of more goals to make it a bit more comfortable
    He who has a why to live can bear with almost any how (Nietzsche)

Stolen from Twitter. Our starting 11 three years ago today away to Sheep in the Scottish Cup:

Harry Lewis
    Grant Gillespie
    Stewart Murdoch
    Mark Durnan
    Jame Robson
    Billy King
    Craig Slater
    Willo Flood
    Sam Stanton
    Matty Smith
    Emil Lyng

In hindsight, that might just be the worst starting 11 I can ever remember seeing as a United fan.
    I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it

Quote Originally Posted by Bigseve View Post
    Have we ever had a manager that didnt though?
    No manager in football has a perfect track record with signings.

Laszlo's was unbelievably bad though.

Quote Originally Posted by Shanghaied View Post
    Watched his Kitchen Nightmares US last night (the broadcast one - I'm too old to bother with streaming and wouldn't stream that anyway). It was the only one he walked away from. The woman chef/owner was right up there amongst the most mad people walking about that I have ever witnessed. I still think it must have been an actor as there is no way that people like that are not sectioned never mind let loose in a dangerous kitchen. Anyone else see it?

Harry Lewis
    Grant Gillespie
    Stewart Murdoch
    Mark Durnan
    Jame Robson
    Billy King
    Craig Slater
    Willo Flood
    Sam Stanton
    Matty Smith
    Emil Lyng

Watched united for so long now but that team is easily the worst 11 ever.
    Even the crap team that got us relagated a few years back would have beaten that 11.

Harry Lewis
    Grant Gillespie
    Stewart Murdoch
    Mark Durnan
    Jame Robson
    Billy King
    Craig Slater
    Willo Flood
    Sam Stanton
    Matty Smith
    Emil Lyng

Sweet effing jeezuz! Well, we haven't progressed as far as we'd like, but at least we have progressed!