Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Downtime

Working in Premier Inn again
    It's a shiite state of affairs

You're at Death's Door Graeme Reaper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by arabalky View Post
    Working in Premier Inn again
    I'm sorry to hear that. When did you get let go from the other job?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

121279 - 061280 - 140583 - 210594 - 150510.

nothing wrong with Premier Inn, except having to share a bed with Lenny Henry.

Each day I login for the first time on my laptop (google chrome), I need to re-enter username and password, despite ticking the remember box.
    For as long as but hundred of us remain alive, never will we on any condition be brought under English rule.

It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom, for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself.

Delete your shortcut and do it all again, should sort it out

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

I've tried, admittedly it was a couple of weeks ago. I re-installed my laptop, so it was all fresh install. Also tried deleting history, cookies etc. I'll try again tomorrow when I turn on and hopefully it will work this time.
    For as long as but hundred of us remain alive, never will we on any condition be brought under English rule.

It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom, for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself.

Problem is site used to be a http:// and is now a https://

Yeah, I re-installed laptop after the problems of that. Before I did and after the change I was having problems with DNS. That's solved now. Once I login it remembers, just first one after each time I restart laptop.

Think it might be working now... I physically had to type in the whole address https://www.eastfootball.co.uk if I just type in www.eastfootball.co.uk it takes me to the unsecured page and then have to login everytime I restart laptop. Never had that on other sites before.

Quote Originally Posted by proud-2-b-an-arab View Post
    Think it might be working now... I physically had to type in the whole address https://www.eastfootball.co.uk if I just type in www.eastfootball.co.uk it takes me to the unsecured page and then have to login everytime I restart laptop. Never had that on other sites before.
    I initially had the same problem and carried out the same solution - itís all good now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When you're dead you don't know that you're dead, all the pain is felt by others....................the same thing happens when you're stupid.

الشعب يريد إسقاط النظام