Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: The boxing

Yeah would have been better if fury had taken the titles off him. AJ has been found out big style, all the ducking from the wilder and fury match ups looks stupid now!

Anybody watching tonight? Some chin on the boy like

Sent from my Redmi Note 8T using Tapatalk

Solid performance from AJ, never looked in trouble, good work with the jab, and some devastating volleys of uppercuts. Pulev does though look a clear tier below.

Will be interesting to see his gameplan against Fury though, who I think wins quite comfortably unless AJ can throw some spanners in the works.
    I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it

Yeah I think fury wins without much fuss.

Sent from my Redmi Note 8T using Tapatalk

Canna believe some of the punishment Pulev took and smiled it off some cracking shots from AJ, agree with the others Fury is a different level.

Jim McLean would have knocked that Pulev out.

Quote Originally Posted by Shanghaied View Post
    Solid performance from AJ, never looked in trouble, good work with the jab, and some devastating volleys of uppercuts. Pulev does though look a clear tier below.

Will be interesting to see his gameplan against Fury though, who I think wins quite comfortably unless AJ can throw some spanners in the works.
    Pulev is a clear tier below. Two fights against top tier fighters, two one-sided knockout defeats.

He's a solid pro though and that was a good tune-up fight for AJ ahead of the (surely) inevitable showdown with Fury.

I think Fury takes a UD win in that fight though.

I'll go against the grain and suggest that Joshua would knock ten bells of ***** out of Fury.

Tough one.

A few years ago I’d have backed Joshua to finish Fury in pretty short order. Not so sure now. AJ has had to change his game a bit after the Ruiz fiasco. He’s up against guys he can’t take liberties with now, so he needs to box accordingly. Klitschko learned that the hard way quite early in his career and became a much more defensive boxer, jabbing opponents to death. I think we’ll see AJ go down a similar path.

Fury is a slippery customer and is hard to hit clean. He might frustrate AJ and do enough to win the judges over. But I’m going to let my heart rule my head and say Joshua in 10.