Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: The boxing

Newfie Arab

Surprised it was that close. The guy taught Joshua a lesson

That boy is a killer.

Sent from my M2101K6G using Tapatalk

Fancied Usyk as soon as I heard AJ was coming in the lightest he's been, huge mistake, did a double Usyk to win on pionts and 0-0 in the game today 85/1 double..

Quote Originally Posted by arabest View Post
    AJ shown up once again...

If Usyk was bigger or more powerful AJ woulda been on his arse early on...

Quote Originally Posted by shedward View Post
    Fancied Usyk as soon as I heard AJ was coming in the lightest he's been, huge mistake, did a double Usyk to win on pionts and 0-0 in the game today 85/1 double..
    Massive mistake from AJ and his team. Going into a fight light doesn't mean he'd magically be able to keep up with the guy and outbox him. Wtf were they thinking?

He should have come in at his usual weight and tried to overpower him, not outbox him. He should have been bullying him from the first round and making him work for any punch he threw, not sitting off passively and struggling to keep up. You could tell from the first round that Usyk barely saw AJ as a real threat.

Quote Originally Posted by Logan View Post
    Massive mistake from AJ and his team. Going into a fight light doesn't mean he'd magically be able to keep up with the guy and outbox him. Wtf were they thinking?

He should have come in at his usual weight and tried to overpower him, not outbox him. He should have been bullying him from the first round and making him work for any punch he threw, not sitting off passively and struggling to keep up. You could tell from the first round that Usyk barely saw AJ as a real threat.
    Spot on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When you're dead you don't know that you're dead, all the pain is felt by others....................the same thing happens when you're stupid.

الشعب يريد إسقاط النظام

That was ****ing WILD.
    I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it

Best fight ive seen for a long long time, 2 absolute warriors who are a different class to anyone else in the division...
    Last edited by shedward; 10-10-2021 at 09:23.

Epic stuff, well worth getting up for. Fury the far superior boxer but wilder showed real heart to keep swinging like that.

Sent from my M2101K6G using Tapatalk