Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Betting strategies

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by shedward View Post
    any fancies for Cheltenham?

see sky bet are giving you your money back as a free bet if your selection loses on the first race of each day.
    Not had much of a look yet but Tuesday's decs should be out now (48 hour declarations for all races this year I believe) so I'll be having a look after this game.

That Skybet concession is cracking, can't remember if they did it for all 4 days last year or just the first. My biggest bet if the week will go on either Kalashnikov (4/1) or Summerville Boy (9/1) in the first on Tuesday and, when it loses, it'll go on the first on Weds. 5 chances to get a winner that way and I've got a decent record betting Irish trained or David Pipe trained horse in the Midlands National at Uttoxeter on Saturday.

This Ugly Sister game is decent.

Premium Member

Betway are doing the same money back offer on losers on the first and last races every day. Advert says "real money bets only" though so I assume you can't take the free bet given for a loser on 1st race Tuesday, stick it on the 1st race Weds and get it returned if that loses.

Had a look at the SPFL fixtures the night and decided to put on a chunky accumulator based on 4 draws. Just think that the fear of losing will outweigh the need to win the way things stand, plus the fixture list at this stage pits teams of a similar standard together.

Okay, will fess up. I am reinvesting the "dirty money" I won on Livi last night.

Were there any draws at al?

Sent from my VFD 710 using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by 2010wedoneitagain View Post
    I would move to Glasgow.

Only one draw, so made a slight loss. Fine margins though, after 55 mins or something there were 3. Could have cashed out on a profit then but seemed like a cop-out. Och well.