Page 57 of 57 FirstFirst ... 747555657

Thread: American Owners?

You're at Death's Door Graeme Reaper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lyle Lanley View Post
    So 2 days later and no confirmation from the club as to who all four Parties are? Whets the outrage?

Sent from my VFD 710 using Tapatalk
    Maybe the 2 others do not want to be named publicly.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

121279 - 061280 - 140583 - 210594 - 150510.

Quote Originally Posted by Graeme Reaper View Post
    The Andrew Stirling connection was dismissed in the same article, was it not?

Sorry! Just skim reading on my phone by the pool, blame the sun glare in costa brava!

You're at Death's Door Graeme Reaper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gomis is magic View Post
    Sorry! Just skim reading on my phone by the pool, blame the sun glare in costa brava!
    Aye aye, rub it in, why don't you?!

121279 - 061280 - 140583 - 210594 - 150510.

Quote Originally Posted by Graeme Reaper View Post
    Maybe the 2 others do not want to be named publicly.
    Maybe they are Craig Whyte and Charles Green.

Still no sign of the American investment? It looks more and more like smoke and mirrors to keep the fans at bay and to keep them paying their hard earned to the club?

Quote Originally Posted by Riise View Post
    Still no sign of the American investment? It looks more and more like smoke and mirrors to keep the fans at bay and to keep them paying their hard earned to the club?
    I don't buy that - normally when someone tells a lie they have a reason to do so. I don't see that creating fictional investment talks benefits Martin, the board or anyone at the club. They bought out ST, he's gone and that's what the fans wanted most of all.

The biggest issue for most fans and certainly the issue fans are talking about most of all is not the ownership of the club or a potential takeover, its Csaba's position as manager.

If Martin feels that he needs to 'keep the fans at bay' as you put it, there's one very clear way to do so...
    Last edited by Short_Sighted_United; 16-09-2018 at 10:53.

This is the greatest trick a fat banker has ever pulled.

Down with fat bankers and keep them the **** away from buffets.
    Quote Originally Posted by 2010wedoneitagain
    I would move to Glasgow

I don't know why people are so keen for American investors,history has taught us that when they don't get a return there is every chance they will pull the plug on whatever they are investing in.

Quote Originally Posted by arab79 View Post
    I don't know why people are so keen for American investors,history has taught us that when they don't get a return there is every chance they will pull the plug on whatever they are investing in.
    Not necessarily keen on American investment, more keen to find out if there was any fact behind these claims about interest in the club or if it was all p1$h and wind to keep the punters from ploughing cash into the club. It looks to me to be yet another lie told to the fans to paper over the massive cracks.