Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Mio View Post
    Bye bye Stokes

Livi Legend

Hall of fame?

Did a fancy the plastic.

Did he not realise they had a plastic pitch or has he been tapped up for a bigger move?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When you're dead you don't know that you're dead, all the pain is felt by others....................the same thing happens when you're stupid.

الشعب يريد إسقاط النظام

Quote Originally Posted by beardyface23 View Post
    Livi Leg end
    FTFY.

Quote Originally Posted by Arab Almighty View Post
    Did a fancy the plastic.

Did he not realise they had a plastic pitch or has he been tapped up for a bigger move?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Lazy **** couldn't hack the training.

Could see maybe using the pitch as an excuse not to play league games on it as some teams do with players that have had injuries, although that's still ***** imo. We've players and so have Killie and Accies that get on fine playing on it after an injury. But to say he didn't like training on it, what a crock of *****, even one or both erse cheeks players train on artificial pitches, and in the winter months prob every team has to use them for training. He was unfit and had to have intensive training to get match fit during the international break and the fecker has chucked it.

Disappointing as i think he'd have done a job for us scoring goals, but it was always a risky signing with his rep for being a volatile character and off field baggage too, didn't expect him to chuck it before he'd even kicked a ball for us though. Maybe dodged a bullet though, him leaving before he mixed with the team playing games and infecting it with his negativity, dunno if any Premiership team will want to take a chance on him now, felt he was in last chance saloon territory with us to get himself one last move in Scotland, to one of the bigger Premiership clubs.