Page 70 of 70 FirstFirst ... 2060686970

Thread: World Cup 2018

I watched all of Belgiums games (yesterday's on bbc I player in full) and thought Hazard was fantastic, his close control is superb and he just keeps going till he gets fouled, even then he sometimes gets up or staggers on and continues with the ball. They were shagged out against Brazil and he was their out ball to give them a much needed rest, just kicked it up to him and he ran with it till they fouled him. He was my choice of best player but don't grudge Modric getting it.

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenArab View Post
    Our last competitive games vs. France and Croatia we won home and away with 4 clean sheets!
    That was an eternity ago. Our first 11 would get a walloping from both countries second 11.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When you're dead you don't know that you're dead, all the pain is felt by others....................the same thing happens when you're stupid.

الشعب يريد إسقاط النظام

Scotland have been crap for the past 20 years and don't look like improving any time soon.

Going back to the old boy's brigade and hiring McLeish as our national team manager just tells you all you need to know.

SFA are dinosaurs and our national team have been extinct from Major tournaments.

Quote Originally Posted by arabest View Post
    Allez Les Blues!

Worth it for that Pavard goal alone.
    Voted Goal of the Tournament.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/44958821
    A fool for turning up every week, and proud of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Highland_Arab View Post
    Going back to the old boy's brigade and hiring McLeish as our national team manager just tells you all you need to know.

SFA are dinosaurs and our national team have been extinct from Major tournaments.
    Tbf, you can't really accuse McLeish of that can you?

He's certainly tried out new/younger players.
    "If you think what you've done is the best you can do, you can't have very much to aspire to."

He has and hopefully he keeps it going and first revert to type.

When you're dead you don't know that you're dead, all the pain is felt by others....................the same thing happens when you're stupid.

الشعب يريد إسقاط النظام

I meant going back to McLeish was going back to the old boy's brigade. The SFA made a right mess out of hiring McLeish it just seemed like a desperate move after being telt to bolt by Michael O'Neil.

Quote Originally Posted by Highland_Arab View Post
    I meant going back to McLeish was going back to the old boy's brigade. The SFA made a right mess out of hiring McLeish it just seemed like a desperate move after being telt to bolt by Michael O'Neil.
    Very true. Itís what we have come to expect from them though.

الشعب يريد إسقاط النظام