Thread: Top 6.

Default Top 6.

Yes, should be the top 6 for us this season, Celtic, Aberdeen, Rangers, Hibs and Hearts look nailed on for the five main places so it is between Killie, Motherwell, St.Johnstone and us for the last place. I must dig my passport out, might be needing it soon.

Premium Member

That's strong stuff you've been smoking this morning Spock.

Should this not be in the banter board, doubt very much you'll be in the top 6, may as well say Accies will be there too.

I think Dundee will be down near the bottom scrapping it out with Livi, St Mirren and Accies to stay up.

Spock usually posts that the dees will win the league, he must be worried about their chances of staying up

6th.

Should have buried them, forwards nowhere near Premier standard though. Hundreds queing outside when game strangely kicked off at 5 to 3. We missed first two goals. Surely the game must be replayed.

Quote Originally Posted by MrSpock View Post
    Should have buried them, forwards nowhere near Premier standard though. Hundreds queing outside when game strangely kicked off at 5 to 3. We missed first two goals. Surely the game must be replayed.
    Burst my coupon yesterday hopeless gits.