Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2018 Season

Default 2018 Season

No Sunday games on Sky? The Sunday games were the main games I watched, as there is nothing else on, on a Sunday night.

http://www.skysports.com/watch/nfl-on-sky
    For as long as but hundred of us remain alive, never will we on any condition be brought under English rule.

It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom, for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself.

They still have the late Sunday game, the ones that are listed as a Monday. TNF, SNF and MNF isn't too bad really. Not that I ever watch them on Sky anyway.
    A fool for turning up every week, and proud of it.

That's different to the link I posted and what the NFL site says.

Quote Originally Posted by arabest View Post
    They still have the late Sunday game, the ones that are listed as a Monday. TNF, SNF and MNF isn't too bad really. Not that I ever watch them on Sky anyway.
    I like NFL, but not enough to stay up to the silly hours (except Super Bowl) or to pay over and above what I pay for Sky. I liked the Sunday games, as like I said earlier, nothing else on, on Sunday.
    For as long as but hundred of us remain alive, never will we on any condition be brought under English rule.

It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom, for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself.

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by proud-2-b-an-arab View Post
    That's different to the link I posted and what the NFL site says.
    Yep, it was posted this afternoon but the dates don't make sense e.g. 8th Sept isn't a Friday. I cant see Sky not having Sunday evening games though.

Sunday games are now showing for Sky. Must having been waiting on deciding what game to show.

Next Sunday, 1800 - 49er's @ Vikings
    2125 - Cowboys @ Panthers

Looks like another year praying that Aaron Rodgers doesn't get injured if Sunday night is anything to go by...
    A fool for turning up every week, and proud of it.

Watched the highlights yesterday. Some comeback, considering he could hardly put any weight on his left knee.

Vontae Davis quit at half time of his game.

http://nfltraderumors.co/bills-cb-vo...ring-from-nfl/