Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Question

Yes, there deffo used to be a way to do it, I mind opting out of WWE for example.

But I think since the great hack of a couple of years ago and subsequent reboots, it has fallen away.

One that annoys me more is the swear filter. You also used to be able to turn it on or off, but now it seems permanent.

Quote Originally Posted by Geckoman View Post
    Yes, there deffo used to be a way to do it, I mind opting out of WWE for example.

But I think since the great hack of a couple of years ago and subsequent reboots, it has fallen away.

One that annoys me more is the swear filter. You also used to be able to turn it on or off, but now it seems permanent.
    FFS Deech!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Geckoman View Post

Swear filter is in the user cp still.
    Big Support - Team don't turn up

Quote Originally Posted by arabstu View Post
    Swear filter is in the user cp still.
    I’ve turned it off and I’m still just seeing ****.
    For as long as but hundred of us remain alive, never will we on any condition be brought under English rule.

It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom, for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself.