Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: McCann

Wenger turned the job down, he refused the closie in Fairbairn St as it was a hoose at the top and he wanted one with a garden. McIntyre will do until a garden house is available in Fairbairn St.

We did well moving so quickly for Boab imo

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by 2010wedoneitagain View Post
    I would move to Glasgow.

I think we did - if County hadn't tubbed us we'd still be scratching around still trying to get someone in or be stuck with the gibber.

When you're dead you don't know that you're dead, all the pain is felt by others....................the same thing happens when you're stupid.

الشعب يريد إسقاط النظام

Strachan or McCall would have been better but there wasn't a manager with a good record out there waiting. United fans were chomping at the bit recently for McIntyre and Dodds so we will see if he gets us into the top 6

Quote Originally Posted by MrSpock View Post
    Strachan or McCall would have been better but there wasn't a manager with a good record out there waiting. United fans were chomping at the bit recently for McIntyre and Dodds so we will see if he gets us into the top 6
    Were they

When you're dead you don't know that you're dead, all the pain is felt by others....................the same thing happens when you're stupid.

الشعب يريد إسقاط النظام

Quote Originally Posted by Arab Almighty View Post
    Were they
    Many were, but give young McIntyre a chance despite being an ex Arab. Remember what Jim McKean did.

McLean

I actually think McIntyre will keep you in the league he is very experienced at this level. All managers are a gamble though I suppose. how he interacts with the players will be important.

الشعب يريد إسقاط النظام

Went a bit sour for him at County but he started off no bad there and kept them up, and he's got plenty of time to turn things round at Dundee. Seems a bit strange the timing though, would've been better doing it last week and giving him a bit more time with the players before our game on Saturday.