Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Livi v Hamilton

Default Livi v Hamilton

Home advantage on our plastic pitch against one of the teams we are looking to be above at the end of the season, so we need to be winning this.

A win would put us on 10 points, that would give us our first quarter quota for staying up, and we'd still have 6 games to play, every one of those 6 games would be a free shot at getting more points.

Ryan Hardie is back training this week too so he'll most likely be a 2nd half sub, which will set him up nicely for next week's away game against Hearts. Looking forward to seeing Dolly Menga playing again too, he will be some player once he's up to speed and on the same wavelength as our other players. Really looking forward to this game, the Hibs win seems a long time ago now with the international break and i'm bursting for us to get another win now. Mon the Lions.

I hope you gub then - I have nothing but dislike for Hamilton.

When you're dead you don't know that you're dead, all the pain is felt by others....................the same thing happens when you're stupid.

الشعب يريد إسقاط النظام

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by Arab Almighty View Post
    I hope you gub then - I have nothing but dislike for Hamilton.
    Seconded.

However, this is the kind of game that more often than not turn out to be banana skins.

Excellent start today, just a pity we didn't build on it and win this by the 2 or 3 goals that we should have, totally dominated the first half and should've had the game sewn up. Still, a good solid defensive display and the only time Kelly was troubled was when Lithgow and him had a wee mix up between them, don't think Kelly had a save to make from Accies.

Good seeing Hardie coming on too, Robinson and Menga give us great energy and commitment but we lacked a bit of composure and finishing that Hardie has, esp Menga, he would be some player if he'd just settle himself a bit and hit the target. Loving the guy's enthusiasm but he was a bit headless chicken today.

Belter of a goal by Lawless, another player I like the look of, some more of those this season would do.

!0 points after 5 games and sitting 3rd in the league just behind Celtic on GD, what a season we're having. Bring on Hearts next week.

Great, if expected result Livie.

Get the points on the board early and with the Dee and Hamilton struggling then safety could be fixed by Christmas. After that, the push for a high league finish or good cup run without league pressure is there to grasp.

When you're dead you don't know that you're dead, all the pain is felt by others....................the same thing happens when you're stupid.

الشعب يريد إسقاط النظام

You lot are skooshing this league mate, fair play.

Without adding much SPL experience and quality if I am right.

Just shows other Championship teams what can be achieved by togetherness, grit and organisation as I don't mean to be rude when I say it is not silky soccer that has got you where you are.

Anyway, pleased for you mate. Hope your better players stay injury free, that might be crucial.

If says a lot about the nick the game is in in this country that that Livingston side are making a fist of it in the top league.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by 2010wedoneitagain View Post
    I would move to Glasgow.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyle Lanley View Post
    If says a lot about the nick the game is in in this country that that Livingston side are making a fist of it in the top league.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    That's actually typical of the comments we've had the last 2 seasons, and why we keep being underestimated, long may it continue.

We've a good mix of quality and hard working players that are very organised, everyone has an off day playing us, funny that.

Quote Originally Posted by Arab Almighty View Post
    Great, if expected result Livie.

Get the points on the board early and with the Dee and Hamilton struggling then safety could be fixed by Christmas. After that, the push for a high league finish or good cup run without league pressure is there to grasp.
    Quote Originally Posted by Geckoman View Post
    You lot are skooshing this league mate, fair play.

Without adding much SPL experience and quality if I am right.

Just shows other Championship teams what can be achieved by togetherness, grit and organisation as I don't mean to be rude when I say it is not silky soccer that has got you where you are.

Anyway, pleased for you mate. Hope your better players stay injury free, that might be crucial.
    Keep having to pinch myself that we are in the top flight, but we're there on merit and are actually doing better than we did last season, we had 6 points at this stage in the Championship, we've 10 points in the Premiership and we've played Killie, Celtic and Hibs.

I don't know where our Premiership ride will take us but i'm certainly enjoying the trip, it'll no doubt be a very tough season and we'll lose 2 or 3 games on the bounce now and again, but there is just something about this group of players that I think we'll do quite well again and surprise everyone.

Oh BTW Gecko, we've had Hardie, Rafa, Sibbald and now Miller out with long term injuries, that's Hardie and Sibbald just coming back training, our squad is pretty decent to cover us picking up injuries. I don't think there are any passengers, anyone could come in and do a decent job from our squad.