Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Livi v Hamilton

No been up this season. But in any case the fact that we are worse doesn't make Livi good does it?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by 2010wedoneitagain View Post
    I would move to Glasgow.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyle Lanley View Post
    No been up this season. But in any case the fact that we are worse doesn't make Livi good does it?

It's all relative and obviously, they ain't Barcelona but I'd take their fight and organisation any day of the week over whatever the **** it is that the gibbering arse is trying to instill into our mob.

When you're dead you don't know that you're dead, all the pain is felt by others....................the same thing happens when you're stupid.

الشعب يريد إسقاط النظام

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lyle Lanley View Post

It makes them better than us though and ultimately i just want us to better. Given you've not been up this season yet i guess you have no idea how bad we've become.

Well even if its not got any worse it'll still be beyond horrific. Anyway Livingston are undoubtedly better than us but a turd is still a turd. I wouldnt be going to their ground either.

Quote Originally Posted by 2010wedoneitagain View Post
    I would move to Glasgow.

Quote Originally Posted by arabinblack View Post
    The boy Lawless from Partick aye?

Wish we'd got him instead of Barton and Booth
    Yep, tidy wee player.

It's all about opinions right enough but i've watched us playing tippy tappy football passing the ball to death not ever looking like scoring, and i'd take our quick and direct style over that every time. I've seen us when we had very good players like Dorrans, Snoddy, Bingham, Griffiths, Scougall, McNulty, Fernandez, (in his prime), Quino, Andreu etc, and this team has given me as much joy watching them play as any of those ones did, exciting games, great moments coming back from a few goals down to win, the play off games, absolutely love this group of players.

Vastly underrated too, the likes of Pittman, Byrne, Halkett, Lithgow, Gallagher, aabsolutely outstanding for us the last few seasons and have stepped up a level and are cruising it.

We've added a few good looking players this season too, so i'd say we were stronger than last season. Only disappointment I have was Miller being in charge for our first 2 league games, I reckon we'd have run Celtic closer, maybe getting a draw, and beaten Killie instead of drawing with them, but now he's gone and Holt is allowing us to play how we're most effective, I can't wait to play Celtic again and see if we can finally beat them.