Thread: Motherwell v Livi

Default Motherwell v Livi

Tricky one this, Motherwell are no mugs at home, drawing 3-3 with Sevco and only losing 1-0 to Hearts when their keeper was fouled and the ref didn't spot it.

A draw here would be decent and keeping our wee run going, but i really hope we can grind out a win to keep this amazing start to the season and being up in the top 3 for as long as possible. Expecting a right good battle anyway, blood and guts, but with no plastic pellets this time. Mon the Amber Machine.

Well it didn't disappoint, bit of a struggle against a tough team that did to us what we usually do to others, and made us have a ***** game. Below par from us but have to credit Motherwell for that, still should've won with Lamie's goal being chopped off, was feckall wrong with it but Willie Collum was the ref so WTF can you do. Superb equaliser from Keaghan, right in the top corner from a free kick. Almost got the winner at the death with Lamie again knocking it in towards goal, but saved on the line this time.

I'll take the point though, it keeps our manager's unbeaten run going and also keeps momentum with us. Dundee at home after the break should get us back winning, canny wait.

Great stuff from you guys, livi.

Could end up being the story of the season.

Cheers Gecko, trying not to get carried away but i'm bubbling with excitement for how this season could go.

At the very worst I think we've got ourselves enough in front to stay up.
    Last edited by liviforever; 07-10-2018 at 22:39.

I think you'll win enough points on your rubber pitch to stay up, plus Dundee,Hamilton and St Mirren are *****
    He who has a why to live can bear with almost any how (Nietzsche)

I think we'll win enough points on grass pitches too, and not be far away from a top 6 spot, bugger, so much for me not getting carried away.

So far so good mate.

When you're dead you don't know that you're dead, all the pain is felt by others....................the same thing happens when you're stupid.

الشعب يريد إسقاط النظام