Page 1 of 47 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Dundee Utd V Partick Thistle 5/1/19

Default Dundee Utd V Partick Thistle 5/1/19

I think weíll bounce back with a 2-0 victory on Saturday.

**** Partick and **** their fans. **** Greater Glasgow & Clydeside in general. In fact, **** every **** west of Invergowrie. **** Invergowrie ana. Iíve no time for dirty, smelly, bin-dipping, rat-munching, Weegie ****in mutants. Iíve even less time for the residents of Maryhill with their pretentious, gentrified, pseudo-bourgeois, fart-higher-than-their-arse, wannabe-bohemian ****stainery, and I hope they all fall victim to a Nigerian investment scam defrauding them of everything they have forcing them to return to work as chimney sweeps until theyíre ****ing ninety.

And just so weíre clear - if any of that upsets anybody they can **** off because I donít care.

Don't sit on the fence like this 4M, say what you mean ��

Not a fan of Weegies at the best of times but give me an honest scummy one rather than these pretentious twits from Maryhill , the ****y piss of scottish football .

I’d rather set my own pubes on fire and let Stevie Wonder beat the flames out with a rusty axe than live in Maryhill.

**** the famous Glesga patter that everybody must pretend is hilarious.

And **** that hun ******* Smeato and everything he stands for.

Got a lot of time for chat like this

Excellent stuff. I wholeheartedly endorse these sentiments.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

You're at Death's Door Graeme Reaper's Avatar

Much better thread than the Gender Neutral Language one.

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk

121279 - 061280 - 140583 - 210594 - 150510.

Premium Member

I quite like the honest, scummy Weegies. Canny stand up themselves ****s from Edinburgh tho. Hope it pishes down all ****ing night and they have to cancel their “look how good we are Edinburgh Hogmanay”. They can shove their ****ing festival right up their arse too. ****s.

3-1 United with at least 3 new boys starting hopefully.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigseve View Post
    I quite like the honest, scummy Weegies. Canny stand up themselves ****s from Edinburgh tho. Hope it pishes down all ****ing night and they have to cancel their “look how good we are Edinburgh Hogmanay”. They can shove their ****ing festival right up their arse too. ****s.

3-1 United with at least 3 new boys starting hopefully.
    My daughter is in Edinburgh for hogmanay for the first time, hope you're wrong with the weather forecast Seve