Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: February Games

Your team needed that win right enough. It's been a tough 2019 up until today.

When you're dead you don't know that you're dead, all the pain is felt by others....................the same thing happens when you're stupid.

الشعب يريد إسقاط النظام

Quote Originally Posted by super View Post
    whar ya been hiding....wheres last weeks report
    Was leaving it for you to cover in the Dundee forum mate.

Quote Originally Posted by Arab Almighty View Post
    Your team needed that win right enough. It's been a tough 2019 up until today.
    Looking at the form guide there was us, St Johnstone, St Mirren and Killie having terrible 2019's. Thank feck we've finally got a win now and moved back to 16 points above Dundee.

On contrast, this is some run Motherwell are on 18 points from their last 6 games and have shot up and overtaken us, *******s.

Quote Originally Posted by Geckoman View Post
    Was pleased for you mate, though you bust my coupon as I had you for a draw with us. If you could transfer me the 35 I would have won, I would be grateful.

Jeez though, nearly March before you won?

Not much talk of Killie doing a Leicester any more, is there?
    Nae luck Gecko, my future son in law stuck a tenner on us and won 20 quid, advised him against it right enough, good job he didn't listen to me.

Into March now and a defeat to St Mirren last week and a win against St Johnstone this week puts us as good as safe. Bit gutted we lost to St Mirren in a game we should have won, conditions were attrocious but with the wind behind us in the first half we missed an absolute sitter by Erskine and had enough pressure on them to get a few more. By the time they scored we should've just accepted it was going to be a draw and kept things tight at the back but we did our usual of throwing caution to the wind and got caught on the counter which was really naive.

Went a goal down against the run of play yesterday but managed to keep plugging away and got a deserved equaliser just before the break. 2nd half we came out strong and knocked the life out of them when we scored a 2nd goal. 3rd goal in injury time didn't make much difference really, we had the game well managed this week. Both Gallagher and Halkett were immense in defence and attack, Robbo lead the line well chasing down everything and Lawson had his best game yet, looks a cracking signing if he keeps progressing like this.

Top 6 is pretty much gone after losing last week but hopefully we can put in more performances like yesterday and maybe, just maybe we could pull off another mission impossible.