Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Ross County Schedule

Quote Originally Posted by Kolinho View Post
    I particularly enjoy dark chocolate gingers. I will sit by my letterbox in eager anticipation.
    Are you allowed to say that these days?
    For as long as but hundred of us remain alive, never will we on any condition be brought under English rule.

It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom, for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself.

Quote Originally Posted by burnleyarab View Post
    Same applies to yourself
    I pride myself on my abject mediocrity, hence the username. I look **** all like Henry Fonda.
    So tremble false whigs in the midst o yir glee, for yiv no seen the last o my poems and me

Quote Originally Posted by proud-2-b-an-arab View Post
    Was gonna say the same thing myself

Quote Originally Posted by burnleyarab View Post
    Why are you intent on bringing me into this? I've not been on for days, not spoken with you in ages either. Do me a favour and find another example for your tedium, that ok?
    It was not an intention to bring you into anything. Hence why I clarified. You were just the best example I could think of at the time.

If you don't see it that way I apologise but it really was not meant to draw you into anything..

"If you think what you've done is the best you can do, you can't have very much to aspire to."

Is it though? I think it's a too simplistic argument, as too much has happened this season and it's the old if my aunty had balls argument.
    It's fairer than his original argument, which was my point.

Of course it's still too simplistic, but I doubt any of us here are in a position to know enough about what has been going on behind the scenes at United in the last six months/three years/what seems like ****ing forever to consider all the factors.
    "If you think what you've done is the best you can do, you can't have very much to aspire to."

Quote Originally Posted by tangerine mujahideen View Post
    It was not an intention to bring you into anything. Hence why I clarified. You were just the best example I could think of at the time.

If you don't see it that way I apologise but it really was not meant to draw you into anything..
    I'd just prefer not to be in any way involved in whatever you're arguing about. I did my ban and cant be arsed with any petty nonsense. Tbh I'm quite apathetic about the football too so haven't been on since weekend until today