Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 27353637

Thread: United v. Ayr 12/04

Yep, it's tedious and tiresome.
    And for my next trick

Quote Originally Posted by geegee View Post
    I am surprised as the website owner he didn't immediately ban them for life and block their IP address...but hey ho maybe he will.
    Still here Geegee.. still smiling about Friday’s comeback win.. still admiring Dundee’s ability to outdo even us this season, with that winless run of 4 games vs Championship opposition

Quote Originally Posted by geegee View Post
    the website owner
    Oh, hud oan, the owner of this site is a bluenose..?

'This place isn't worth visiting anymore'

Quote Originally Posted by Laurence View Post
    Still here Geegee.. still smiling about Friday’s comeback win.. still admiring Dundee’s ability to outdo even us this season, with that winless run of 4 games vs Championship opposition

Oh, hud oan, the owner of this site is a bluenose..?

'This place isn't worth visiting anymore'

Quote Originally Posted by eaststandarab2 View Post
    As I have said before to you, this board has been running along nicely for over 10 years with a mixture of sensible football and general chat aswell as light-hearted and friendly leg pulling and banter. It's had its moments where some folk have taken things too far and they have been dealt with. You are verging on becoming 1 of those. You aren't going to change things round here. If you continue to believe and attempt to change the way things have been for over a decade then there will only be 1 loser in your battle. Even now when you're main target has been suspended you still find something to moan about. I and it seems many others are pig sick of it. This is the final time I am asking you to pack it in.
    Post of the year so far.
    Big Support - Team don't turn up

As it stands with Inverness losing to Morton we're guaranteed at least 3rd place tonight.

We’ve got a good record against Dunfermline so that’ll definitely help us in the playoffs.
    So tremble false whigs in the midst o yir glee, for yiv no seen the last o my poems and me

Quote Originally Posted by Highland_Arab View Post
    As it stands with Inverness losing to Morton we're guaranteed at least 3rd place tonight.
    Late equaliser for ICT, so not quite clinched third yet.
    A fool for turning up every week, and proud of it.