Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Best Place To Live In Scotland

Quote Originally Posted by super View Post
    what did they do get aff the train look at the v&a then get back on the next train out....what a ****ing lot of *****...take the ****ers on a tour of the schemes..then let them decide if dundee is a fan****ingtastic place to live.
    Every single mid sized town and bigger have their ****holes - Dundee is no different.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When you're dead you don't know that you're dead, all the pain is felt by others....................the same thing happens when you're stupid.

الشعب يريد إسقاط النظام

Quote Originally Posted by super View Post
    what did they do get aff the train look at the v&a then get back on the next train out....what a ****ing lot of *****...take the ****ers on a tour of the schemes..then let them decide if dundee is a fan****ingtastic place to live.
    That poll is a lot of ***** but you could say the same about any place in the UK tbf

Blood And Snotters PLC Butthead's Avatar

https://www.thecourier.co.uk/fp/news...-to-live-2019/

First thing on the video is a ****ing trans pride march

Ken , ***in inclusve *******s ..anyhow Dundee is indeed the best city in Scotland .For those that travel outside the city a lot as I do can tell you we have such an easy life here ,lack of traffic,cheap housing ,great night life , top football team ,ice hockey , cracking people ,cheap place to live .Throw in the regeneration ,the V&A ,the arty ****y pish stuff ,the good restaurants ,the universities ,the green spaces ,the beach ,the facilities ,the pubs ,we really have do pretty much everything you need .We have eventually caught up to where we should be now we have seen the back of rubbish councils and can see us pushing on .Not saying I wouldn’t move anywhere else if needs be but I’m proud of our city ( and yeah it does have issues but these aren’t just a dundee issue )

Bang on Alky, folk go to New York and rave about it being a fantastic place, city etc and you don't hear people telling them ""ffs you should have gone to the Bronx or Harlem to change their attitudes" we seem to take pride in knocking ourselves.

Great nightlife

Very good alky.

Can count on one hand the bad nights I’ve had out in our fantastic city , and I’ve had a few nights out ...

Did a pub crawl doon the hill last night. Great night. Apparently the shakey hasn't been the shakey for 8 year. I disputed that.

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by 2010wedoneitagain View Post
    I would move to Glasgow.

I had a fantastic afternoon/night out in Dundee last weekend. I was so pleased to see Dundee looking so good. First time out in the town for nearly 30 years, and it was brilliant. The whole regeneration this is just excellent. Dundee folk have always been terrible ones for doing themselves down, it's high time you all gave yourselves a massive pat on the back for the way Dundee is reinventing itself.

EDIT: I planned this trip to take in the Ayr game on the Saturday afternoon... by the time it was arranged, the game had been moved to the Friday night. FFS Conway!! Fitba' belongs on Saturday afternoons, not Friday nghts!

They really want to do something about fast Eddie in town, it's ****ing embarrassing. Walked past him today, he's just a toothless mink who shouts.