Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Accessing the Site

You're at Death's Door Graeme Reaper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by eaststandarab2 View Post
    I'm getting on fine with WiFi but after getting new phone on Saturday I can't get on with data. This and a handful of other sites coming up as "your connection is not private"
    Get a new pair of specs. It's saying "your privates are not connected".

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk

121279 - 061280 - 140583 - 210594 - 150510.

My Norton anti virus won’t let me access the site on my PC or MacBook stating ‘Dangerous Web Page Blocked’

I can only access via my phone as a result??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When you're dead you don't know that you're dead, all the pain is felt by others....................the same thing happens when you're stupid.

الشعب يريد إسقاط النظام

Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    I've been looking into this.

The problem is that vBulletin's newest version is universally **** and panned from all corners. I'll see if there's an alternative; should give me something to do if I find myself quarantined...
    Appreciate what you are doing, but would it not be better to update to, maybe a not so good version of vbullettn, but that is more secure than the current version and allow people to access they site, without security issues and being blocked by their ISP's?

Surely the security issue, is more of a worry, than a not so good version of vbulletin?
    Life shouldn’t feel normal just now. So if your life still feels entirely normal, ask yourself if you are doing the right things, or if instead you might be putting yourself and others at unnecessary risk.

It's not so much the flakiness of the new version, it's the US$200 price tag.
    "The soul of a club is the product of its history and the history of a club is a product of those who toil in its cause with their hearts on their sleeve as well as the badge on their chest, who play with an awareness of where they are and in whose footsteps they tread."

Just finally got back into here, changed mobile provider and couldn’t ever get in through my phone or Tapatalk. Thought the site was down but managed to add the site to some safe list and get back on!

Having problems accessing the site again on Virgin. Can access via VPN or 4G, but not through Virgin.

Anyone else having problems with Virgin on this site? Other sites are working fine on Virgin.
    Life shouldn’t feel normal just now. So if your life still feels entirely normal, ask yourself if you are doing the right things, or if instead you might be putting yourself and others at unnecessary risk.

Anyone else unable to access through Tapatalk via mobile data? No issue if I'm connected to any WiFi, but no dice as soon as I disconnect and use mobile data.

Works fine on Vodafone 4G and through VPN, Just not on Virgin wifi.

I'm on Virgin and no problems on wifi or hard wired.

Quote Originally Posted by proud-2-b-an-arab View Post
    Works fine on Vodafone 4G and through VPN, Just not on Virgin wifi.
    Vodafone here as well, but can never connect via 4G.

Weird one.