Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Accessing the Site

Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    What’s your IP when not connected to the VPN?

https://www.whatsmyip.org/

Maybe best to PM it instead of posting it in public.
    Thanks Mark, pm sent.
    Last edited by proud-2-b-an-arab; 10-08-2020 at 20:54.
    Life shouldn’t feel normal just now. So if your life still feels entirely normal, ask yourself if you are doing the right things, or if instead you might be putting yourself and others at unnecessary risk.

Anyone having issues connecting via virgin again? I'm getting "network connection was lost" errors but fine on EE on phone.

I only get access to the website now if I'm in the office. No access at home (Virgin) or the gym's wifi, and I don't get access through 4G either.
    Check out my thoughts on games, TV shows and films.

http://stuartreviewsstuff.wordpress.com/

Waiting for Dufc1983 to accept he was wrong.

No problems here. Sky Broadband and Sky Mobile which I think uses the O2 network.

When you're dead you don't know that you're dead, all the pain is felt by others....................the same thing happens when you're stupid.

الشعب يريد إسقاط النظام

We have a couple of posters who are suddenly having access issues.

What message do you get Stuart? Is it your AV software or just a failed page?
    #GoPackGo

I get -

Safari cannot open the page because the network connection was lost.

Anyone who’s having trouble accessing the site from certain networks, can you try bookmarking this then seeing if you can open it when next on that network: http://5.77.42.81/

You should see a page with:

Cannot GET /
    "The soul of a club is the product of its history and the history of a club is a product of those who toil in its cause with their hearts on their sleeve as well as the badge on their chest, who play with an awareness of where they are and in whose footsteps they tread."

Yeah, i see that Mark.

Quote Originally Posted by arabest View Post
    We have a couple of posters who are suddenly having access issues.

What message do you get Stuart? Is it your AV software or just a failed page?
    It's just a failed page for Virgin media internet and a AV Software thing which I can't bypass for 4G. I tried downloading the Tapatalk app and it was the same issue.

Sorry, this is the first chance I've had to reply as I'm not in the office very often.
    Check out my thoughts on games, TV shows and films.

http://stuartreviewsstuff.wordpress.com/

Waiting for Dufc1983 to accept he was wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by SGMilne View Post
    It's just a failed page for Virgin media internet and a AV Software thing which I can't bypass for 4G. I tried downloading the Tapatalk app and it was the same issue.

Sorry, this is the first chance I've had to reply as I'm not in the office very often.
    You can turn off the Virgin Media thing, by logging into your Virgin Media account.
    Life shouldn’t feel normal just now. So if your life still feels entirely normal, ask yourself if you are doing the right things, or if instead you might be putting yourself and others at unnecessary risk.