Page 612 of 612 FirstFirst ... 112512562602610611612
Results 6,111 to 6,116 of 6116

Thread: CoronaVirus

There's more damage being done to our citizens by Covid 19 vaccinations than any other vaccines in history. The one sided propaganda on TV is laughable.

Newfie Arab

The company I work for has made it mandatory for employees to be fully vaccinated by Oct 31st to carry on working there. I am fully vaccinated, but I know at least 3 people that don't want to get it (not medically exempt). I am ok with the vaccination thing and I think people should be to protect others. What does everyone think?

Don't know what you do, but see my previous posts.

Sent from my BKL-L09 using Tapatalk
    Cake is Critical.

Newfie Arab

I'm in IT. Software tester...and a cancer survivor
    Quote Originally Posted by ProfFrink View Post
    Don't know what you do, but see my previous posts.

Last edited by Knightarab; 15-09-2021 at 22:44.

That can only mean they're wanting everyone cramed back in a petri dish office, If I worked for your employer and didn't want to be vaxed id argue that they're perfectly capable of working with my wishes while keeping me the **** away from everyone else and therefore the only risk to the business was from their refusal to allow permanent remote working.

Companies, particularly ones where 100% remote is entirely possible need to be careful of what their doing before they get hit by a **** load of unfair dismissal claims.

Last edited by ProfFrink; 15-09-2021 at 22:57.
    Cake is Critical.

Newfie Arab

I do think that if you ae 100% remote, the rule shouldn't apply. You are not dealing with anyone in the company in person. I am 100% remote, but also fully vaccinated, so doesn't really apply to me. But yes, if you are 100% remote, it's a strange rule. If you are in the ofice though, you can't stay the **** away from people though.
    Quote Originally Posted by ProfFrink View Post
    That can only mean they're wanting everyone cramed back in a petri dish office, If I worked for your employer and didn't want to be vaxed id argue that they're perfectly capable of working with my wishes while keeping me the **** away from everyone else and therefore the only risk to the business was from their refusal to allow permanent remote working.

Companies, particularly ones where 100% remote is entirely possible need to be careful of what their doing before they get hit by a **** load of unfair dismissal claims.