Thread: Cycling

Default Cycling

Have had 7 weeks off with a leg injury, got back out on the roads today, fecking brilliant not being stuck in the garage working on recovery, and the roads were deserted too.

Will be a bit before I return to sleeping in bus shelters I suspect.

Sent from my BKL-L09 using Tapatalk
    Cake is Critical.

Apart from the odd attempt I've been off the bike for about 3 years after a back injury. Went out last week tho to give it a try and while the back was fine I was breathing out my arse. Need to stick at it and get the stamina back

I gave my bike away about 3 years ago because I wasn't getting near it. Sod's law.

When you're dead you don't know that you're dead, all the pain is felt by others....................the same thing happens when you're stupid.

الشعب يريد إسقاط النظام

Went out today for another cycle. Pretty much same route as last week but found it a bit easier today. Ended up going a bit further. Will keep building up slowly like that the next couple of weeks when shifts and weather allow then hopefully be ready to step it up further

Got out again today, fine on the flat but into the headwind and any sort of rise I was struggling.

Had more problems with the good leg than bad, possibly still compensating though.

Sent from my BKL-L09 using Tapatalk
    Cake is Critical.