Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 35434445

Thread: George Floyd

I Love BLM signs in your windows ain't gonna protect you!

https://twitter.com/BGOnTheScene/sta...32236518543362
    I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it

Again, that's in America though and has no relevance to folk in the UK, Scotland or Dundee.

This is interesting though:

Among state school youngsters not on free school meals, 45% go on to higher education by the age of 19. Those more disadvantaged students, eligible for free school meals, have a lower entry rate of 26%.

But for "male, white British, free school meals" pupils, the figure is 13% - even lower than the year before, and to put it in context, it's below "looked after" children who have been in council care and far below those speaking English as a second language.

This figure of 13% is stuck in another era compared with the success stories of other groups, such as black students, with 59% progressing to higher education, and 64% of Asian students.

For sixth formers in independent schools, 85% make the step forward into higher education.

From https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/education-54278727

So as I said long ago, wealth is a bigger factor in inequality than "race".

Sent from my Redmi Note 8T using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Lyle Lanley View Post
    Again, that's in America though and has no relevance to folk in the UK, Scotland or Dundee.
    Agreed.

The problem is that it gets imported here and given 'relevance' by identity hustling hucksters, aided and abetted by virtue-signalling public masses, institutions, corporations, organisations. This bull**** is infesting everywhere.
    I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it

Quote Originally Posted by Lyle Lanley View Post
    So as I said long ago, wealth is a bigger factor in inequality than "race".
    100%

Yet (and partially because) all the leg-ups are for 'oppressed' groups such as women and 'BAME'.

Which goes back to the main point - modern identity politics is radical, an attack on a) men and boys, b) white people, c) the West. It's nothing to do with equality or any such notions of 'fairness', if it ever was.

Quote Originally Posted by Shanghaied View Post
    100%

Yet (and partially because) all the leg-ups are for 'oppressed' groups such as women and 'BAME'.

Which goes back to the main point - modern identity politics is radical, an attack on a) men and boys, b) white people, c) the West. It's nothing to do with equality or any such notions of 'fairness', if it ever was.
    Just coincidental that those are the ones that have had an advantage over the rest then?

And in the West where privilege, wealth, old money types, were predominantly white males. They've given 'a leg up' to their own for centuries, the old school tie brigade.

Quote Originally Posted by Shanghaied View Post
    You're decades behind, the ideology driving modern identity politics are absolutely radical. They are highly racist, sexist and anti-Western movements.
    Aah. I think you and Geckoman were “speaking” at crossed purposes then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    DON'T BUY/CLICK THE SUN OR DAILY MAIL OR PAY FOR SKY

Blood And Snotters PLC Butthead's Avatar

Finally we're starting to see some progress,

https://www.bbc.co.uk/newsround/54315001

Quote Originally Posted by liviforever View Post
    Just coincidental that those are the ones that have had an advantage over the rest then?

And in the West where privilege, wealth, old money types, were predominantly white males. They've given 'a leg up' to their own for centuries, the old school tie brigade.
    They still do that, as is seen in the final stat in that quote. But poor white people are still left behind along with poor everyone else.

Sent from my Redmi Note 8T using Tapatalk