Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dundee Suspended Season Ticket Sales

I believe sales have been picking up since we now know when the season is starting.. Plus the shop reopens on Monday which will make it easier to buy one... Hell even I'm getting one for the 1st time in about 10 years

Quote Originally Posted by oriental arab View Post
    Typo of the year sir.

When you're dead you don't know that you're dead, all the pain is felt by others....................the same thing happens when you're stupid.

الشعب يريد إسقاط النظام

Quote Originally Posted by super View Post
    I believe sales have been picking up since we now know when the season is starting.. Plus the shop reopens on Monday which will make it easier to buy one... Hell even I'm getting one for the 1st time in about 10 years

When you're dead you don't know that you're dead, all the pain is felt by others....................the same thing happens when you're stupid.

الشعب يريد إسقاط النظام

Quote Originally Posted by super View Post
    Eh but you're loaded

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Mio View Post
    Eh but you're loaded

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
    Kensee we've asked our players to take a 30% wage cut.. This virus is gonna cripple football in this country for years

If hearts are kept down surely they wont be awarded £8 million which would give them a massive advantage.

I’ve still not renewed my ST because our online system is *****. So I’ve been waiting for the shop to open to phone up instead.
    "The soul of a club is the product of its history and the history of a club is a product of those who toil in its cause with their hearts on their sleeve as well as the badge on their chest, who play with an awareness of where they are and in whose footsteps they tread."

Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    I’ve still not renewed my ST because our online system is *****. So I’ve been waiting for the shop to open to phone up instead.
    What is it with out clubs online ticketing systems. I wouldn't have thought it was too difficult to have a system that works for everyone

الشعب يريد إسقاط النظام