Page 108 of 171 FirstFirst ... 85898106107108109110118158 ... LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 1709

Thread: New manager

Quote Originally Posted by Mio View Post
    The headline says 'crucial stumbling block' but doesn't address it in the article

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
    I think they mean salary.

The headline says 'crucial stumbling block' but doesn't address it in the article

Just means his wages I think?

I assumed that they assumed that salary was the issue, both for shteve and "it's not Okay Mackay?

Quote Originally Posted by Super-Shed View Post
    Who is actually saying McClaren has agreed terms and how reliable is it?
    Quote Originally Posted by RosemountArab View Post
    So does anyone know anything has actually been agreed or is this all based on what someone heard from a mate?
    A few people IKWAITK are adamant it's done, dotting i's and crossing t's all that's left.
    I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it

Surely if reports are correct and zoom talks did take place. You have to question why he is travelling up in that case? If he wasn't keen after initial talks why bother...

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Salary can't be that big a stumbling block otherwise negotiations would not have got to this stage. I'm sure all parties are aware of the limitations in terms of what we are able to offer.
    Last edited by Short_Sighted_United; 29-06-2020 at 22:13.

Think it did, was talking about having to take a big cut in salary to what hes used to.

Damn, was looking forward to seeing MacKay taking the knee when the season kicked off too.

Quote Originally Posted by beardyface23 View Post
    aye, he's nae McPake right enough
    McPakes unsackable, McLaren is Mr Sacked. A house in Arthurstone Terrace could be the sweetener to seal the deal.

Quote Originally Posted by dufc1983 View Post
    Surely if reports are correct and zoom talks did take place. You have to question why he is travelling up in that case? If he wasn't keen after initial talks why bother...

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    Hes coming up for the press conference. He'll holding up the scarf in one hand and a pie in the other on the half way line while shouting "Shed rule ya bas!"

Either that or itll be a Lochee Fleet sign ala Mad Gav.