Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Dundee Cuts

Saw that Scott Robertson had switched from being part time coach at Dundees academy and part time Forfar player to full time academy coach.

Sent from my BKL-L09 using Tapatalk
    Cake is Critical.

See the wee team have signed Charlie Adam. Played against Charlie a lot when we were young, he's had a great career down there. Must have been some amount of bankies broken open to fund that in any case

Sent from my Redmi Note 8T using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Lyle Lanley; 15-09-2020 at 19:59.

I think the Covid Insurance case went in their favour today so possibly free's up some cash to make this possible. Good signing for them.

When you're dead you don't know that you're dead, all the pain is felt by others....................the same thing happens when you're stupid.

الشعب يريد إسقاط النظام

Quote Originally Posted by Arab Almighty View Post
    I think the Covid Insurance case went in their favour today so possibly free's up some cash to make this possible. Good signing for them.
    i believe its not dundee paying his wages...bit like the dobbie deal at QOS.

Quote Originally Posted by super View Post
    Oranges and Lemons?

Quote Originally Posted by super View Post
    Deals like that are quite common these days. United had someone paying wages of a player a few years back. No brainer for the club.

When you're dead you don't know that you're dead, all the pain is felt by others....................the same thing happens when you're stupid.

الشعب يريد إسقاط النظام

Quote Originally Posted by Arab Almighty View Post
    Deals like that are quite common these days. United had someone paying wages of a player a few years back. No brainer for the club.
    aye..just hope hes not just here to pick up a wee wage....feeling hes gonna be singled out for a lot of punishment on the park.

His ability to put in decent balls from set-pieces will, in itself, be more than enough for that league. You just have to hope that someone is capable to get on the end of a fair percentage of them.

I reckon it's a very decent signing for you.

الشعب يريد إسقاط النظام

Could be a decent signing, could be another Guy Demel, Florent Sinama Pongolle, etc. Only difference is he's a Dundee supporter so might be willing to put himself about and not just there to wind his career down.
    He who has a why to live can bear with almost any how (Nietzsche)

It still boggles my mind that he played for Liverpool.