Page 1 of 43 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: St Mirren 19 Sept

Time will tell

Default St Mirren 19 Sept

Despite the poor results of the last two games, I am going for a rejuvenated side with United winning 3-1 and Shanks getting on the scoresheet. Cannot however see a return for Sow even if he scores six against Raith today.
    Taxi for Connolly

This is the first game this season with a real sense of pressure.

If the players handle it I fancy us to pull out a decent 2+ goal margin win.

Big if though.

Yeah there is a big onus on us to do well. A bad result & the fans will be starting to gather against the club, it's a fickle business. It could be termed our most important game for a wee while. A win & it'll be 'bring on the Accies'. Ah, the ups-and-downs of football....

A draw at best but I think another defeat is on the cards. We won’t get a doing this time though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When you're dead you don't know that you're dead, all the pain is felt by others....................the same thing happens when you're stupid.

الشعب يريد إسقاط النظام

Default St Mirren 19 Sept

Reckon we’ll win. We were kind of sucker-punched at Killie, despite not being that terrible, and Rangers are looking a decent side. The two games, despite having the same scoreline were entirely different. If we get back to high energy pressing and score first, we should be fine.

Last edited by Super-Shed; 16-09-2020 at 10:09.
    DON'T BUY/CLICK THE SUN OR DAILY MAIL OR PAY FOR SKY

Premium Member

Just dont think the players are all playing well enough to win at the minute apart from Benji so i think we’ll struggle to get any sort of positive result. Really hope to be proved wrong though obviously.

What is the story with St Mirren goalies? Are they all still out at the weekend?

****ing shameful they were forced to play last weekend after the sheep and the Tim’s got their games postponed for much worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Arab Almighty View Post
    A draw at best but I think another defeat is on the cards. We won’t get a doing this time though.

Wouldn’t be surprised if we lost this game. Mind you I’d still like to see a win or a draw but importantly hoping to see signs of a team playing with purpose and cohesion.

Quote Originally Posted by futbafan View Post
    Wouldn’t be surprised if we lost this game. Mind you I’d still like to see a win or a draw but importantly hoping to see signs of a team playing with purpose and cohesion.
    Tbf apart from Saturday I think they've done that, even against Killie there was a clear game plan, as there has been all season.

Sent from my Redmi Note 8T using Tapatalk