Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 33414243

Thread: St Mirren 19 Sept

Quote Originally Posted by Bigseve View Post
    Getting back on topic (and away from the nonsense, although i did laugh at MMMM’s post (i also love a good serial killer show) and Mr U’s reply) has anyone seen today’s Sunday Mail?

Man of the match? Nicky Clark.

I nearly choked on my full Scottish.
    Did his missus make that decision?

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by kdyteejay View Post
    Did his missus make that decision?
    Or his old man.

Quote Originally Posted by mr uppity View Post
    TBH I have no interest in getting anyone banned. What would I gain from such a thing? In fact your post above this one I have quoted suggests that you are doing exactly what you suggest I “might” do.

Which is curious.

Why you think I am remotely bothered about you is a mystery. I think most people can work you out for themselves. I couldn’t give a **** about you tbh. You, on the other hand dedicated War and Peace 2 to me in a strange attempt to ridicule.

It is disappointing actually because when you actually post something about football, which is extremely rare, you are actually worth paying attention to. Sadly you seem to rather prefer slagging off your fellow posters more.

I will enjoy living in your head rent free however.

As you were...
    The essential point here is that you are a banned poster, TM, which I note you do not deny. You were banned for antagonistic derailing of threads that made an otherwise enjoyable forum miserable. Under your Uppity guise you are slowly but surely working up to the same approach, MMMM is not alone in noticing this.

I dunno the exact rules on banning, whether it is for life or 12 months etc, that is the mods business. But I imgine they will be taking a close look at you.
    Over the hills and far away.

Having watched the full 90mins this morning for the first time I honestly didn't think Clark played that badly and but for a wee bit of luck might've had a couple of goals.

He wasn't motm though, I would say Benji or most likely Chalmers gets that accolade.

When you're dead you don't know that you're dead, all the pain is felt by others....................the same thing happens when you're stupid.

الشعب يريد إسقاط النظام

Quote Originally Posted by Arab Almighty View Post
    Having watched the full 90mins this morning for the first time I honestly didn't think Clark played that badly and but for a wee bit of luck might've had a couple of goals.

He wasn't motm though, I would say Benji or most likely Chalmers gets that accolade.
    I agree, he had a quiet game but don’t think he played that badly, linked up really well with Shankland when he hit the post - the ball then actually stays in play until Sporle eventually scores.

Getting back on topic (and away from the nonsense, although i did laugh at MMMM’s post (i also love a good serial killer show) and Mr U’s reply) has anyone seen today’s Sunday Mail?

Sporle for me. Or Chalmers. Clark wasn’t the worst but he certainly was not the best.

In future if anyone suspects a poster to be a banned member perhaps they could PM a member of staff and not derail threads, (exactly what they claim they are trying to avoid happening), we have been made aware of the guy in question and I was monitoring him, crucially he hasn't denied being the banned member so I will deal with him.
    We will also deal with any repetition of guys trying to publicly out a suspected banned member, leave that to us thanks and we wont have such a mess to tidy up.

Cheers.

...has anyone seen today’s Sunday Mail?

Mother of God.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyle Lanley View Post
    Yeah well that's another way to look at it I suppose. I mean it would go against most of what most folk have seen over the season so far like but there you go

Sent from my Redmi Note 8T using Tapatalk
    ‘Most folk’ didn’t think we’d win the league last season.

Or beat Motherwell & County without Shanks.

Or think Chalmers would do well yesterday.

And so on.