Page 39 of 52 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast

Thread: Hamilton 21st November

I think Clark got so much stick in the last because shanks drags defenders away and he kept missing sitters
    im loving the thought of them forming a partnership to make defences tremble . I think Micky might just know what he’s doing too so my world is full of optimism right now and I’m doing my best to tolerate his defensive leanings for now

Quote Originally Posted by shedward View Post
    Mcmullan was easily one of best players until he went off.
    Are you on drugs ffs. What McMullan showed today was that he isn't good enough to start week in week out on the Premiership.
    He who has a why to live can bear with almost any how (Nietzsche)

What mcmullan showed today is that he's no worse than Bolton. Imo. Every midfieldish player we have is much of a muchness tbh.

Sent from my Redmi Note 8T using Tapatalk

That's no saying much though is it?

He's p1sh and no where near good enough for this level

That said, that also goes for the the majority of this team
    He who has a why to live can bear with almost any how (Nietzsche)

Exactly. Yet this manager has us 5th and it's no a kick on the arse off Christmas.

Abody moaning don’t get it .fair enough we’re not nice to watch but it ain’t the 80s we’re 5th in the league we a pretty poor squad happy daze

Quote Originally Posted by arabinblack View Post
    Are you on drugs ffs.
    I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it

Quote Originally Posted by Mio View Post
    I can't believe some folk are criticising Shankland, our best player by a mile, he's the reason we got promoted
    And yet he's been largely mediocre at best this season and is being outshone by Nicky ****ing Clark's better all round application, which is saying something.

Nostalgia has limits.
    I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it

You're mad

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Good way to root out folk who fundamentally dinna ken anything about football.