Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Snow

Quote Originally Posted by Mio View Post
    My car was like that yesterday, the snow had fell off the sides and cleared the side windows.
    Mine too. I consistently see people who don't clear their car properly in the winter. Not quite as bad as this example but not a lot better. People are generally lazy b's in my experience.

Drove up the road about 200 yards and all the snow on my roof came sliding down my windscreen covering it completely, had to pull up and clear it all off, gave me a bit of a fright as i had to check behind me first incase some **** went into the back of me as i braked.

Your own fault tbh.

Saw it all over the town yesterday folk driving about with 10" of snow on their roofs, how long does it take to get a brush and remove it?

5 minutes?

Should on the spot fine and points for the ****s.

I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that driving with snow on your roof etc is now an offence. The car must be clear of snow, ice etc before you set-out on your journey.

When you're dead you don't know that you're dead, all the pain is felt by others....................the same thing happens when you're stupid.

الشعب يريد إسقاط النظام

Will save a fiver on my both teams to score coupon this week tho. Fixture list has taken a hammering already.

Not really snow (tiny bit of sleet) but fair getting battered by the wind on the east coast today!

We had snow at dinner time. Never lay though, too wet.

Newfie Arab

We got a very mild winter last year in Newfoundland terms, but the year before (just months before covid), we got 95cm in one day. This news story has a picture of plows on what used to be the highway. Nightmare
    https://www.saltwire.com/nova-scotia...s-year-531909/

Now that is snow

When you're dead you don't know that you're dead, all the pain is felt by others....................the same thing happens when you're stupid.

الشعب يريد إسقاط النظام