Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 24323334

Thread: Zombies v Dundee Utd, Sunday 21st Feb

Quote Originally Posted by Oldyin View Post
    More than competing with them for the first 30 minutes or so and could have been two up. Two deflected goals would take the wind out of any team. There was no way back against the best team in the league. One really good goal and one freak goal followed and that was game over. Being a force in this league is being in contention for the crumbs after Rangers and Celtic have decided which of them will be the League champions. So MM is right, we can be a force in this league, just not in the top two, just like every other none old firm club.
    Agree oldyin. We must aim for a 3rd, 4th or. 5th place finish in seasons to come, assuming we do indeed survive this season.

Quote Originally Posted by Mio View Post
    Players not getting a game are pissed off, who would have thought it.
    They can always look to play elsewhere.

Eastie International

Would the moaning ****s rather have Shabba back, those interviews made your ears bleed

Sent from my moto g(6) plus using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Luggy_doon_the_wing; 23-02-2021 at 09:37.

Neilsen's dead Budgie! FTH

MM is like most managers at post mast conference but as Luggy_doon_the_wing says he is light years more coherent than Shabba. Even Robbie Neilson dribbled more pish than MM.

Like a few on here, I generally don't tend to listen to the manager's post-match interviews.

When you're dead you don't know that you're dead, all the pain is felt by others....................the same thing happens when you're stupid.

الشعب يريد إسقاط النظام

Quote Originally Posted by Arab Almighty View Post
    MM is like most managers at post mast conference but as Luggy_doon_the_wing says he is light years more coherent than Shabba. Even Robbie Neilson dribbled more pish than MM.

Like a few on here, I generally don't tend to listen to the manager's post-match interviews.

Wrong choice of word for Robbie, Double A!

See a half decent team can score as many goals as the rest of Scottish football at Ibrox. And they aren't actually that great - shows how far our game has fallen.

Quote Originally Posted by Finn Seeman View Post
    See a half decent team can score as many goals as the rest of Scottish football at Ibrox. And they aren't actually that great - shows how far our game has fallen.
    The team that shipped 5..?

i laughed at the commentary team tonight... saying both rangers penalties were stone wallers (i actually thought wright tripped himself up 1st)yet when the boy did it for them last week the commentary team about burst a blood vessel complaining about it

Quote Originally Posted by Laurence View Post
    The team that shipped 5..?
    To be fair it was 3-2 when i said that.

Quote Originally Posted by Finn Seeman View Post
    To be fair it was 3-2 when i said that.
    You should’ve seen my chat when it was 0-0 at ibrox