Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Livi v St Johnstone LEAGUE CUP FINAL

Canny mind. I mind refusing to pay to watch them after i felt the club didnt give a **** about them last season after i spent about 100 on tickets and we lost 2-0 to East ****ing Fife.

Maybe i was though, this season was all about staying up.

Doesn’t mean it wasn’t a huge missed opportunity for us and others like us though. How many cup finals are played without either arse cheek? Then add in no sheep or Edinburgh side.

think it was a huge opportunity for a hell of a lot of clubs...watched that today and ya sit thinking how can 2 teams like that get to a cup final yet my team constantly ****s things up.

Expectation, simple as that. Your club is also genuinely ****ing speshul and that needs to be taken into account as well.

United sit in a funny place in the grand scheme of things. Not a big club like the Edinburgh teams or Aberdeen, but a good bit bigger than motherwell, Killie etc. Think because of that we attract boys who are no quite good enough for those teams but who think they're better than players at the teams below us. This gives rise to a strange attitude where they don't work as hard as boys at the likes of livi, St Johnstone etc. Players at these teams are maybe a bit more relaxed as well cos the expectation on them is less than at a club with a history like ours
    Last edited by Lyle Lanley; 28-02-2021 at 17:26.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyle Lanley View Post
    Expectation, simple as that. Your club is also genuinely ****ing speshul and that needs to be taken into account as well.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
    reading the way your club has been run this season i think your in the year below us at the special club school

The main downside of St J winning that is Stuart Cosgrove will now be mentioning that win, in addition to their cup win v us, every single week on Off the Ball for the next 7 years.
    Over the hills and far away.

What bunch of losers would get done by a team like St Johnstone in a major cup final?