Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Tiger Woods

Premium Member

Totally agree with that ESA, best place to watch golf is on the tele. I used to enjoy going to the Dunhill in St Andrews back in the days it was a team comp though. Remember standing at back of hotel as a teenager to get autographs, some of the players were excellent and would talk to you for ages, others (Montgomerie) would talk but he’d speak like someone who thought you were scum, and some (Howard Clark) would just grunt and moan at you to get out the way. Ignorant **** of a man.

Monty is a bit of a tosser too. He played Leven Links as an amateur in a team match v Italy, mid to late 80s. Our junior team caddied with our best player (himself a scratch golfer at 17, i played off 4) caddying for Monty. Hardly said a word the entire round, didn’t speak to any of our youngsters before or after. Some player though.

I caddied for an Italian who spoke no English which was fun. First few holes i’d lift a club out based on what i’d be hitting and he’d either indicate up or down.

I miss being young and fit.

I see the usual piss taking comments are appearing on Facebook about Cairdy

Quote Originally Posted by eaststandarab2 View Post
    I see the usual piss taking comments are appearing on Facebook about Cairdy
    aye same folk are greeting into their steriods that the gyms are closed though.

How ****ing good it was to get out today.

How ****ing good it was to get out today.
    im out on friday 1st game since november..probably piss doon all day

Is meant to be colder by weekend. Was chilly today. Course not in great nick so far and I did start off rusty but just good to be playing again. New booking system being slaughtered by anyone you talk to. They surely have to look at it.

See he's been announced as the cover star of the PGA videogames again. Just shows the star power he still has.

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenArab View Post
    See he's been announced as the cover star of the PGA videogames again. Just shows the star power he still has.
    New in 2021 PGA tour golf... Crash test dummies edition

I see the ****ty comments about the little ****s vandalising Cairdy are flowing again

I see the ****ty comments about the little ****s vandalising Cairdy are flowing again
    Aye and my comment about hoping the wee ****s fall off under a bus seems to upset folk more than the ****ing damage these we *******s are causing