Page 84 of 84 FirstFirst ... 3474828384

Thread: Tory Sleaze

Quote Originally Posted by arab79 View Post
    The businessman on was brilliant said the government was hopeless plenty times and his words were followed by silence from the tories in the audience.
    Ben Habib - former Brexit Party MEP.

https://twitter.com/OwenJones84/status/1541426054086230016?s=20&t=W_7qvObshakXBAy7EtpjmQ

SNP MP jailed for embezzlement. If its not theft its sexual assault , or blatant lying about those ferries. An utterly corrupt outfit.

Quote Originally Posted by MrSpock View Post
    SNP MP jailed for embezzlement. If its not theft its sexual assault , or blatant lying about those ferries. An utterly corrupt outfit.
    Sexual assault would seem to be the domain of the tories with yet another case with the deputy chief whip.

I don't think any form of crime is the domain of any particular party. Unfortunately, as in all walks of life, there are some crooked people out there. It's how political parties deal with MP's/MSP's once they have committed, or are being investigated for committing, an offence that sets political parties apart and unfortunately none of them come out smelling of roses, certainly for the most recent incidents.
    He who has a why to live can bear with almost any how (Nietzsche)

Beyond parody that it's a Mr. Pincher on groping allegations!

I think it’s another sign that things are falling to pieces for Johnson. Deputy Chief Whip’s job is essentially to blackmail his party into sticking together on votes. As soon as there is “something” on them, they can’t do their job. He’s running out of people, as anyone with any integrity is now turning him down and the others all have something in their closet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    DON'T BUY/CLICK THE SUN OR DAILY MAIL OR PAY FOR SKY

I still think that they are looking for some way for him to "bow out gracefully" and are also desperately looking around for someone who's less toxic and who they think will appeal to the wider electorate, in advance of the next general election. Not sure there's anyone in the Tory party that fits that bill
    He who has a why to live can bear with almost any how (Nietzsche)