Page 56 of 57 FirstFirst ... 64654555657 LastLast

Thread: Tory Sleaze

Quote Originally Posted by Lyle Lanley View Post
    Yes.

I dinna really get het up about politics these days, but this today has me as angry as the expenses scandal did. There can surely be no better advert for independence than this arrogant smirking ****.

Sent from my M2101K6G using Tapatalk
    There’s not but it won’t matter anyway. Too many **** the beds shat the bed in 2014. We deserve whatever hell whichever ***** PM unleashes on us. Also, don’t forget that , if Bozo goes he’ll just be replaced by another tory cant, multi multi millionaire man of the people Sunak maybe.

It’s an absolute embarrassment to me that nearly 750,000 Scots (or folk living in Scotland) voted tory in last general election.

Blood And Snotters PLC Butthead's Avatar

If folk in Scotland are serious about getting rid of the Tories, they'll need to start voting Labour again.

Quote Originally Posted by Butthead View Post
    If folk in Scotland are serious about getting rid of the Tories, they'll need to start voting Labour again.
    If only there was a Labour Party and leader worth voting for.

We’re stuck with the Tories for years. The only Labour election wins in the last 43 years came when the war criminal turned them into Tory Lite.

Blood And Snotters PLC Butthead's Avatar

See my above post about Angela Rayner and her massive ****.

Quote Originally Posted by Butthead View Post
    If or when Labour get it it will only be a matter of time before they make a **** of it again, the only way we rid ourselves of the Tories is when we get Independence.

Scottish independence is as credible as the Loch Nessmonster. Both are figments of the imagination.

When you're dead you don't know that you're dead, all the pain is felt by others....................the same thing happens when you're stupid.

الشعب يريد إسقاط النظام

Quote Originally Posted by Arab Almighty View Post
    its brilliant..a tory sleaze thread has spock talking about the SNP..hes probably one of the union loving halfwits on the tully facebook page who never ever comment on a bad westminster story but are all over an SNP story like a rash....

Its brilliant all the tories were sent out to defend cummings when he went to test his eyes now he's all the ****s of the day for leaking all these party stories.