Page 52 of 53 FirstFirst ... 24250515253 LastLast

Thread: Tory Sleaze

Quote Originally Posted by proud-2-b-an-arab View Post
    ****ing hell. He really doesn’t like criticism.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    DON'T BUY/CLICK THE SUN OR DAILY MAIL OR PAY FOR SKY

Daily Mail. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by eaststandarab2 View Post
    Daily Mail. LOL
    Aye, cause it wasn't reported anywhere else.

Instead of criticising the source, what's your thoughts on the actual story?
    Life shouldn’t feel normal just now. So if your life still feels entirely normal, ask yourself if you are doing the right things, or if instead you might be putting yourself and others at unnecessary risk.

My thoughts on the story is it's a load of pish. Strange how you're taking exception to my criticism of the source when you've done that for years when anyinks I've posted didn't suit the agenda

That's not a story though, it's a headline. A daily mail headline.

Sent from my M2101K6G using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by eaststandarab2 View Post
    My thoughts on the story is it's a load of pish. Strange how you're taking exception to my criticism of the source when you've done that for years when anyinks I've posted didn't suit the agenda
    You are quite correct, I don't like that paper, but the story is not just in that paper, but it was easiest one C&P.
    Life shouldn’t feel normal just now. So if your life still feels entirely normal, ask yourself if you are doing the right things, or if instead you might be putting yourself and others at unnecessary risk.

Quote Originally Posted by proud-2-b-an-arab View Post
    You are quite correct, I don't like that paper, but the story is not just in that paper, but it was easiest one C&P.
    Again, something I've been regularly mocked for

Although it's the DM most of the other papers were running this story to different degrees. The content appears to be true.

When you're dead you don't know that you're dead, all the pain is felt by others....................the same thing happens when you're stupid.

الشعب يريد إسقاط النظام

Default Tory Sleaze

Does it not make it all the more remarkable that it’s reported in what used to be such a friendly publication for Johnson’s government?
    It is however widely reported and looks to be entirely true and in line with other “initiatives” by the government such as restricting the right to protest at parliament.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    DON'T BUY/CLICK THE SUN OR DAILY MAIL OR PAY FOR SKY

Yep. They know what they plan to put into the ****pipe of Westminster and are taking pre-emptive action.

When you're dead you don't know that you're dead, all the pain is felt by others....................the same thing happens when you're stupid.

الشعب يريد إسقاط النظام