Page 82 of 84 FirstFirst ... 32728081828384 LastLast

Thread: Tory Sleaze

Quote Originally Posted by Butthead View Post
    The jobs a lot of these network rail boys do are absolutely brutal. Working all hours, all weather, untill not too long ago walking along tracks covered in human **** from train toilets.

Signallers have a really hard job too, massive pressure. One **** up and you're responsible for a potential disaster with criminal prosecution.

Gie the ****s a proper wage rise ffs.
    ****ing hell. Butthead has put himself in someone elseís shoes!
    The old carriages with the ****ter straight onto the track are still used sometimes. Itís still someoneís job to climb under the carriage and chip off all the dried on ***** with a crowbar.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    DON'T BUY/CLICK THE SUN OR DAILY MAIL OR PAY FOR SKY

Blood And Snotters PLC Butthead's Avatar

I'm all about solidarity with the working man.

Mick Lynch on Question Time tonight, could be a good watch
    He who has a why to live can bear with almost any how (Nietzsche)

Quote Originally Posted by arabinblack View Post
    Mick Lynch on Question Time tonight, could be a good watch
    First one Iíll watch in ages. Makes a change from the thick as two short planks right wing media commentators they seem to have on speed dial. I think he was a brexit fan if memory serves me. Be interesting to see if he still feels that way inclined.

DON'T BUY/CLICK THE SUN OR DAILY MAIL OR PAY FOR SKY

Quote Originally Posted by Super-Shed View Post
    First one Iíll watch in ages. Makes a change from the thick as two short planks right wing media commentators they seem to have on speed dial. I think he was a brexit fan if memory serves me. Be interesting to see if he still feels that way inclined.

I believe he was but wanted us to stay in the single market in some way or other.

When you're dead you don't know that you're dead, all the pain is felt by others....................the same thing happens when you're stupid.

الشعب يريد إسقاط النظام

Question time came from newcastle and it was a disgrace,the audience was filled with mostly tories despite newcastle being a labour city.
    This is not the first time the audience has been handpicked so tonight will be intresting.

Quote Originally Posted by arab79 View Post
    Question time came from newcastle and it was a disgrace,the audience was filled with mostly tories despite newcastle being a labour city.
    This is not the first time the audience has been handpicked so tonight will be intresting.
    It's not really a surprise is it.. Mind in the lead up to the independence referendum question time came to dundee... There was not a single dundonian accent in the audience and 99% of them were against independance... Just the bbc twisting things to their way of thinking

Already sense a very tory audience

Quote Originally Posted by eaststandarab2 View Post
    Already sense a very tory audience
    aye the blonde woman sitting next to the bloke instantly had her hand up agreeing with "the gentleman" sitting next to her..then had a comment mirrowing everything he said...its a ****ing farce maybe we should all stop paying the ****ing licence fee then watch the ****s squirm.

Audience full of Tory ****s!