Thread: St Johnstone(again)

Default St Johnstone(again)

3 major trophies in 7 seasons with a tiny budget and very small fan based...while both dundee and united continue to throw daft money at ***** players and have spent a good chunk of those 7 years flapping about in the pola cola league of fun...what the **** are we doing wrong and what the **** are they doing right...they seem to sign boys that fans of other clubs think are ***** then turn them into winners...they aint the ****ing prettiest team to watch but i'd give my left testicle for to have enjoyed the last few seasons they have enjoyed.

They are VERY lucky in who they meet in finals for a start, Hinstock yesterday were dire. They haven't met a decent team yet in a final, United in 2014 and Livi recently were both there for the taking. Its the opposite for Dundee, hard draws and hard finals all the time. Celtic, Rangers, Aberdeen. Congrats to Saints but they haven't beaten a good team in a final, yet.

FFS Spock what a load of *****, if Dundee beat a lower league team in the final you lot would be celebrating for ****ing years.

Doesn't matter who you play they have won the right to be there and you can only beat what's in front of you.

They beat the invincible huns in a semi. They deserved to win the cup

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Mio View Post
    FFS Spock what a load of *****, if Dundee beat a lower league team in the final you lot would be celebrating for ****ing years.

Doesn't matter who you play they have won the right to be there and you can only beat what's in front of you.
    They had basically nothing in front of them in the three finals they won.

Give me the easy draw, like a third tier side in a Hampden semi, any day.