Thread: st johnstone

Default st johnstone

how the **** did they manage a cup win and a top 6 finish...absolutely awful to watch..and being honest a better team than us would have skelped them today.

I would say a good 25% of spl players would have done well to get a game for Tayport 20 year ago. We've got at least 4

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Lyle Lanley View Post
    I would say a good 25% of spl players would have done well to get a game for Tayport 20 year ago. We've got at least 4

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
    yup..standard has fair fallen in recent years...you look back to the season 95/96 when both of us were in the 1st division both our teams then would be skelping the majority of premiership teams now

The United team that got relegated under Kirkwood would give our present team a right good doing. I'm struggling to think of a worse team in terms of talent than our present team. I reckon fans of almost every team in the league might well be saying the same thing.

When you're dead you don't know that you're dead, all the pain is felt by others....................the same thing happens when you're stupid.

الشعب يريد إسقاط النظام

Quote Originally Posted by Arab Almighty View Post
    The United team that got relegated under Kirkwood would give our present team a right good doing. I'm struggling to think of a worse team in terms of talent than our present team. I reckon fans of almost every team in the league might well be saying the same thing.
    aye i think of that dundee team who finished 5th in the 1st division after getting to the coca cola cup final would have romped this years championship...the standard has fair fallen the last 20 years...i bought our game today fearing the worst...top 6,league cup winners surely they would tank a mid table championship team...but no a strange(saying it mildly)linesmans decision and a ***** penalty we'd have beaten them today...i find it incredible that a team who scored 8 goals in 16 home games can end up in the top 6

I was just watching the highlights and can totally get why McPake wasnít happy with the disallowed goal.

Watching the Chelsea second goal yesterday Werner was a good 5 six yards offside when ball was played, admittedly not to him, he then receives the ball and passes to the goalscorer.

Inconsistency in applications of the laws are the biggest problem. They need to simplify the rules if someone is offside itís offside.

Yesterday would have been a prime example of give the benefit of the doubt to the attacking team but once again that part of the law is forgotten.
    Big Support - Team don't turn up

Quote Originally Posted by Arab Almighty View Post
    Any of sides that failed to win us promotion.

We've seen a lot of utter ***** in the last six years.