Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 166

Thread: 2021/22 Premier Sports Cup

  1. #81
    Premium Member Arab Almighty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    South of the Sidlaws
    Posts
    17,291

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by arabstevo View Post
    I dont think the teams who have been awarded 3-0 wins due to COVID, should have the goals counted if things go to goal difference - that doesnt seem right.

    Them's the breaks as they say.



    When you're dead you don't know that you're dead, all the pain is felt by others....................the same thing happens when you're stupid.

    الشعب يريد إسقاط النظام



  2. #82

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kdyteejay View Post
    Don’t St Mirren need to score 3, 2 to match our goal difference?
    If Dundee and Hearts both win, then a 2-0 win for St Mirren makes them seeded above you on away goals scored.
    "The soul of a club is the product of its history and the history of a club is a product of those who toil in its cause with their hearts on their sleeve as well as the badge on their chest, who play with an awareness of where they are and in whose footsteps they tread."

  3. #83

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    If Dundee and Hearts both win, then a 2-0 win for St Mirren makes them seeded above you on away goals scored.
    Good to know.

  4. #84
    Premium Member Arab Almighty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    South of the Sidlaws
    Posts
    17,291

    Default

    It'll likely not matter a jot whether we are seeded or not as we'll get papped oot the next round either way.



    When you're dead you don't know that you're dead, all the pain is felt by others....................the same thing happens when you're stupid.

    الشعب يريد إسقاط النظام



  5. #85

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Arab Almighty View Post
    It'll likely not matter a jot whether we are seeded or not as we'll get papped oot the next round either way.
    Don’t think we’ll be seeded, and as you say we’re likely to be papped out next round anyway.

  6. #86
    Moderator super's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    hell aka menzieshill
    Posts
    14,766

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kdyteejay View Post
    Don’t think we’ll be seeded, and as you say we’re likely to be papped out next round anyway.
    if your not seeded the only teams i think clubs need to avoid is celtic or rangers the other 6 seeds would be hibs,dundee,hearts,st mirren,st johnstone and aberdeen and i honestly think there will be a fag paper between all the teams apart from 2 this season.

  7. #87

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    If Dundee and Hearts both win, then a 2-0 win for St Mirren makes them seeded above you on away goals scored.
    Not if Hearts only win 1-0. I think.
    #GoPackGo

  8. #88

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by arabest View Post
    Not if Hearts only win 1-0. I think.
    Yes, finding the goals scored was a bit of a challenge. Not even the SPFL website has the full tables. I looked at St Mirren’s results to tally their h/a goals and didn’t look at Hearts. Hearts need to win and score at least 2 in the process to secure seeding.
    "The soul of a club is the product of its history and the history of a club is a product of those who toil in its cause with their hearts on their sleeve as well as the badge on their chest, who play with an awareness of where they are and in whose footsteps they tread."

  9. #89

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by super View Post
    if your not seeded the only teams i think clubs need to avoid is celtic or rangers the other 6 seeds would be hibs,dundee,hearts,st mirren,st johnstone and aberdeen and i honestly think there will be a fag paper between all the teams apart from 2 this season.
    Maybe but I doubt it.

  10. #90

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kdyteejay View Post
    Don’t think we’ll be seeded, and as you say we’re likely to be papped out next round anyway.
    That's the spirit

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •