Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Predictions

Teamwork can only take you so far though. England have players that can perform a moment of brilliance that can win them a game, i.e. Foden, Sterling etc. we just don't have that.
    He who has a why to live can bear with almost any how (Nietzsche)

I always have a punt on who' going to win but this tournament has me baffled.
    You can make a case for about 6 countries so i dont have a clue.
    Scotland in my opinion are short at right back and centre back unfortunately.
    Aib makes a case for foden and sterling but as well as them ive been really impressed with harry kane in fact our game against them gives me the fear.

Quote Originally Posted by super View Post
    England do have a lot of very good players..but i dont think they have a very good team..seems to me they are a team of individuals where we look like a team whos in it together.
    Bingo super. That's always been their problem.

I'm not convinced they have the smartest manager either.

But, I do get this feeling with every tournament that 'this time might be different'.

**** them anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by arabinblack View Post
    Teamwork can only take you so far though. England have players that can perform a moment of brilliance that can win them a game, i.e. Foden, Sterling etc. we just don't have that.
    A lesser talented team can beat a more talented collection of individuals.

Hence England's failure in every tournament in my lifetime.

Hopefully these boys they're producing stick with the programme, but I dunno.

Abe!
    Life shouldn’t feel normal just now. So if your life still feels entirely normal, ask yourself if you are doing the right things, or if instead you might be putting yourself and others at unnecessary risk.

Italy, France or Blegium.